Todd Collins is a thief!

We all know Todd Collins sucks on the field. But none of us know what he's like in locker room.

There's got to be a reason the Chiefs kept him around that long and Al Saunders brought him along to Washington. I suspect Todd Collins is like Alex Van Pelt in that what he lacks physically he makes up for in his knowledge of the game

I love our Qb's of the future.

Basically anyone that says that about any of our QB's before they prove it, should be shot.  Its the kiss of death.  JP Losman has no chance because Bills fans labled him the QB of the future.  Well, that and the fact JP cant play.

742606[/snapback]

I love black cars.

Todd Collins continues to steal money from NFL teams posing as a QB. So far tonight for the Redskins, he has an interception (which happened when he tried to throw the ball to the ground while avoiding a sack!) AND he had an intentional grounding in the end-zone which was ruled a safety! DOH!!!  ;)

742584[/snapback]

Can't blame the guy for taking an NFL paycheck for all these years of holding a clipboard if someone's gonna give it to you. He's set for life because of it - good work if you can get it! Where else in the real world can you do almost nothing and pull in what, close to a million a year? What a world :)

We all know Todd Collins sucks on the field.  But none of us know what he's like in locker room. 

There's got to be a reason the Chiefs kept him around that long and Al Saunders brought him along to Washington.  I suspect Todd Collins is like Alex Van Pelt in that what he lacks physically he makes up for in his knowledge of the game

742602[/snapback]

Yeah, but Alex didn't cost us a second-round draft pick, either... ;)

Can't blame the guy for taking an NFL paycheck for all these years of holding a clipboard if someone's gonna give it to you. He's set for life because of it - good work if you can get it! Where else in the real world can you do almost nothing and pull in what, close to a million a year? What a world ;)

yeah, I've always said my dream job is an NFL 3rd string QB....Get to watch all the games from the sideline for free and still make like $350,000 (or more) a year without doing anything!!! And if by some chance you get into the game....nobody expects anything from you...It's gold Jerry, Gold!!!!!!

I love our Qb's of the future.

Basically anyone that says that about any of our QB's before they prove it, should be shot.  Its the kiss of death.  JP Losman has no chance because Bills fans labled him the QB of the future.  Well, that and the fact JP cant play.

742606[/snapback]

Should be shot? A bit drastic?

yeah, I've always said my dream job is an NFL 3rd string QB....Get to watch all the games from the sideline for free and still make like $350,000 (or more) a year without doing anything!!! And if by some chance you get into the game....nobody expects anything from you...It's gold Jerry, Gold!!!!!!

742788[/snapback]

They do at least expect you to study the playbook, so you know what you're doing when they put you in.

They do at least expect you to study the playbook, so you know what you're doing when they put you in.

742917[/snapback]

Crap. NOW you tell me.

</BillyJoeHobert>

Todd Collins continues to steal money from NFL teams posing as a QB. So far tonight for the Redskins, he has an interception (which happened when he tried to throw the ball to the ground while avoiding a sack!) AND he had an intentional grounding in the end-zone which was ruled a safety! DOH!!!  0:)

742584[/snapback]

and to those who didn't vote him worse than RJ really need to ask themselves what were they thinking.