Willis McGahee.

In a 14 team fantasy league you'd be stupid not to consider him at the end of the 1st round, providing the top 10 RB's are gone.  He's going to get all the carries for the Bills, so unlike a lot of other guys you don't have to waste a later pick on a handcuff.  In the magazine I got he's rated behind Warrick Dunn, Ruben Droughns and Curtis Martin, so I don't consider that overrated.  Maybe the Bills fans he is, but that's true for any team's fans.

742472[/snapback]

If you have a magazine where he is rated below curtis martin, dont walk, run to the trash can and discard that peice of trash. You're fantasy team will thank you for it.

Willis is a stud. Maybe not the right longterm fit for Buffalo, but Willis wasn't that far from wrong when he said he was the best. A line and a consistent passing game and good play calling, and he is a pro bowler. Even if we don't get all that stuff, he will be a very very good player. He got more screwed by Mularkey than JP did, and everybody seems to forget it. Obviously a Holcomb passing game, our O-Line from last year, and Mularkey play calling and lack of confidence does not make an easy path to success.

I guess when he ran for 140 against Atlanta 143 against the Jets and 136 against the Pats in the first half he was just coasting on the strength of the O-Line.

Willis is going to have a huge year this year, and even better next year when our line is better and JP is more experienced, and even better two years from now when our team is even better. Get your McGahee jersey's now, because everyone will have them pretty soon.

Guest dog14787
If we can, for a second, go away from which of our Quarterbacks sucks the most, I think its time the Bills get back into the RB market. My fantasy draft is tomorrow, and it being 14 teams, and us all being from Buffalo, I'm sure he'll go in the first round. Also, in the draft guide I have, he is slated to go as the last player in the first round.

How does this make an sense? The guy has made it this long on his reputation from college alone. He has been nothing but average, if that. He never breaks a run, and when he does, he gets caught from behind.

Maybe the A-train is the answer....  :)  ;)

742303[/snapback]

Mcgahee is the best RB in the N.F.L.!!! wouldn't trade him for anyone!!! :o

Our Offense will bust loose this year with J.P. at the helm. Our all around speed will kill Defenses, and Willis will reek havic !!! ;)

GO BUFFALOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!!!

If you have a magazine where he is rated below curtis martin, dont walk, run to the trash can and discard that peice of trash.  You're fantasy team will thank you for it.

742563[/snapback]

Haha, yeah the competition is ridiculous these days - there was like a dozen to chose from; I just figured they were all more or less the same.

So, McGahee is all of the sudden a ROOKIE? This isn't one 'freaking game into the PRESEASON'. It's two seasons plus one preseason game.

742461[/snapback]

Frank Gore had a huge game this past weekend. Draft him in the first round.

If we can, for a second, go away from which of our Quarterbacks sucks the most, I think its time the Bills get back into the RB market. My fantasy draft is tomorrow, and it being 14 teams, and us all being from Buffalo, I'm sure he'll go in the first round. Also, in the draft guide I have, he is slated to go as the last player in the first round.

How does this make an sense? The guy has made it this long on his reputation from college alone. He has been nothing but average, if that. He never breaks a run, and when he does, he gets caught from behind.

Maybe the A-train is the answer....  :)  ;)

742303[/snapback]

Are you serious?

You are aren't you?

That's fantastic! Yep, McGahee is a hack.

2004 14th in the league off 11 starts

2005 10th in the league & was not in on 3rd downs, goaline & running behind our O-Line with our passing game not helping.

You guys are funny. :o

Are you serious?

You are aren't you?

That's fantastic!  Yep, McGahee is a hack.

2004 14th in the league off 11 starts

2005 10th in the league & was not in on 3rd downs, goaline & running behind our O-Line with our passing game not helping.

You guys are funny. ;)

742687[/snapback]

The excuses for this hack get tiring. Try watching the damn games, WM was a total bust last year, if he doesn't get his speed back he'll always be an average RB at his best.