KH to Andre Davis

Tisaruse

If the Bills want to get what they paid for out of Kelly Holcumb and Andre Davis, doesn't it make sense for them to work together? They took the Browns to the playoffs 3 years ago. KH and AD know each other, why didn't Davis play in this game when KH was throwing? Might have made a difference in the scoring. More important I hope the Bills PTB use their experienced connection during regular season games if they plan on starting KH.

If the Bills want to get what they paid for out of Kelly Holcumb and Andre Davis, doesn't it make sense for them to work together?  They took the Browns to the playoffs 3 years ago.  KH and AD know each other, why didn't Davis play in this game when KH was throwing?  Might have made a difference in the scoring.  More important I hope the Bills PTB use their experienced connection during regular season games if they plan on starting KH.

742094[/snapback]

Andre Davis was brought in for more than just Kelly Holcumb. He is also a STer, as well as a deep threat. I'm sure they didn't want to waste time in having Holcumb throw down field just to see more interceptions. They actually wanted to see what Holcumb was capable of, not his falacies.

Very simple answer.

When Davis runs, he often takes his route past the first down marker. Holcomb either can't or chooses not to throw beyond the first down marker. Most of the night he was looking for Moulds on a five yard out before realizing that good sir Eric is in Texas now.

Very simple answer.

When Davis runs, he often takes his route past the first down marker.  Holcomb either can't or chooses not to throw beyond the first down marker.  Most of the night he was looking for Moulds on a five yard out before realizing that good sir Eric is in Texas now.

742111[/snapback]

Well put my fellow coleague. Well put.

If the Bills want to get what they paid for out of Kelly Holcumb and Andre Davis, doesn't it make sense for them to work together?  They took the Browns to the playoffs 3 years ago.  KH and AD know each other, why didn't Davis play in this game when KH was throwing?  Might have made a difference in the scoring.  More important I hope the Bills PTB use their experienced connection during regular season games if they plan on starting KH.

742094[/snapback]

You gotta be kidding me. It is way to early on a Sunday morning to be drinking.

If the Bills want to get what they paid for out of Kelly Holcumb and Andre Davis, doesn't it make sense for them to work together?  They took the Browns to the playoffs 3 years ago.  KH and AD know each other, why didn't Davis play in this game when KH was throwing?   Might have made a difference in the scoring.  More important I hope the Bills PTB use their experienced connection during regular season games if they plan on starting KH.

742094[/snapback]

In preparation for this preseason game, I'm sure the Panthers studied hours of Holcomb/Davis game film (from their glory days in Cleveland) and planned a defensive startegy to shut them down.

:D

Nice to see the KH obfuscation and spin machine is still working. Didn't know you guys got that new Andre Davis upgrade. Was that tough to install? I heard it was hard unless you have the "don't believe what you see on the field" filters cleaned and in place.