Gates's touchdown run ranked 2nd on ESPN's

But when they showed the analysis from the game and highlights, the only highlights they showed of us was the QB competition: KH throwing the pick for a TD and JP getting sacked. I was amazed they didn't at least show the acrobatic move Gates made. Maybe ESPN does have something against the Bills.

But when they showed the analysis from the game and highlights, the only highlights they showed of us was the QB competition: KH throwing the pick for a TD and JP getting sacked. I was amazed they didn't at least show the acrobatic move Gates made. Maybe ESPN does have something against the Bills.

742799[/snapback]

Gates is the best RB on this team right now. Quicker and runs with more effort than Willis showed. Willis looked like Willis of last year.

Gates is the best RB on this team right now.  Quicker and runs with more effort than Willis showed.  Willis looked like Willis of last year.

742821[/snapback]

Oh god; here we go again. We ran TH out of town by jumping on McGahee's bandwagon. Are we going to run WM out of town now for Gates after one preseason game; I can see if Gates was unstoppable or ran for a 100 plus yards. He had the same struggles on the ground that WM would have had if he were still in.