Just got back from the game...

3. TERRENCE MCGEE IS TOAST - He was getting picked on like the nerd in gym class. One the first series, his man Keyshawn Johnson looked like a Pro Bowler. Speaking of which Bills fans - Can anyone explain why he didn't return ANY kicks tonight?Thank god Steve Smith didn't play tonight.

Was he playing man-to-man? I thought it was a zone.

I'm watching the game on TiVo. I guess I've been a while without the Bills, because I'm going back and rewatching the plays I read about last night.

A couple quick observations:

The quick penetrating D-Line approach of our new D seems just fine. After the first series which we didn't get enough of a pass rush, I was impressed with how many plays were broken up, and how often we had guys in the backfield contributing. As we get Spikes back in there, Dante settled in, and a better grasp of the D, I think the front line is going to be very effective, and we know our LB and Secondary can play.

Just saw the blocked punt, and it was just a dumb mistake by Josh Stamer that will be pointed out on film and never happen again (knocks on wood).

I agree, BoA stadium is awesome. I've been to lots of games there, but never in the club section. I did see a few people with infants there at the game. WTF are people thinking???

I KNOW!!! My wife noticed the same thing! People this is a football game NOT daycare.

It will be tought to return to my nosebleed seats up in section 545.