Don't expect it to get better next week.

We dont have to worry about anybody beating the Bills,because they beat themselves with stupid calls and penalties. I dont expect this team to win next week. In fact,I dont see their first win until MAYBE coming the next week against Miami.

I think that if the Bills' defense plays as hard as it did today that there is a good chance that they will beat the Jets.

Pennington and that offense looked very average today. They won because Jay Fiedler threw one of the five worst passes I have ever seen an NFL QB throw and had it returned for a touchdown.

They're 4-0, but they haven't beaten anyone respectable yet. Definite paper tiger material if you ask me - due to their early schedule.

We are 0-4 going into the Miami game.  I can see it now.  0-5 Miami vs 0-4 Buffalo.

What a great one that will be!!!!

54226[/snapback]

See, this is how I feel right now. But I know exactly what will happen next week. The Bills will play well enough through 3 quarters to have a lead at which point I'll start to think, "maybe they can win this game" only to be devistated when they lose on another last second play. It wouldn't even surprise me if they had a 2 TD lead with 10 minutes left (which might be what it takes to get my hopes up) and then they blow it. Its this team's M.O.

I think that if the Bills' defense plays as hard as it did today that there is a good chance that they will beat the Jets.

Pennington and that offense looked very average today. They won because Jay Fiedler threw one of the five worst passes I have ever seen an NFL QB throw and had it returned for a touchdown.

They're 4-0, but they haven't beaten anyone respectable yet. Definite paper tiger material if you ask me - due to their early schedule.

55053[/snapback]

The defense was not too good today. Secondary was torched, no sacks, fill in the blank.

The defense was not too good today. Secondary was torched, no sacks, fill in the blank.

55126[/snapback]

This defense is overrated period. Until we can generate some preasure...ANY preasure, without having to blitz we'll always give up the big plays that we've been seeing. You can't blitz every down (well, unless it's against our offense) and not get beat for big plays a few times a game.

I saw the Jests and the Dolfags last night. If there is one comfort at all this season it is that no matter what, the felons are 100% worse than us. Their O is about as puke inducing as those orange jerseys they have played in, and their D has swagger, but just keeps getting burned. I think they miss Ogun more than they hoped they would.

The game last night flattered the Jets D frankly. I'm not scared of the Jets D at all - and their O looked clunky against a Miami team thats playing not to get hurt right now. I think that the Jets struggle to make 9-7 this year, they look 8-8 at best.

No wildcards from AFC East this year..

So what does this mean for us? Well - the Snot will have 250+yards thru the air against us if Milloy is not back. C-Mart will be shut down I am confident of that. Travis will whiff and Vilma will get a couple of sacks on Drew... But that aside, some sensible play calling could keep it a close ball game for the Bills - and while I don't see us winning, we could keep the loss down to 3 points again.