Saints/Titans in HD this Sunday

Fezmid

Thanks...I've been looking for NFL Network HD stuff for a while, but I've never found it. I'll believe it when I see it!

741433[/snapback]

That's one of the channels DirecTV puts HD stuff on when the channel doesn't always broadcast HD. For example, the Sabres playoff games on OLN were all on that channel as well.

CW

That's one of the channels DirecTV puts HD stuff on when the channel doesn't always broadcast HD.  For example, the Sabres playoff games on OLN were all on that channel as well.

CW

741454[/snapback]

Crap, I didn't know that. How are we supposed to know that?

NFL Network shows a lot of their stuff in HD, but it has never been on that channel before, as far as I know.

NFL Network shows a lot of their stuff in HD, but it has never been on that channel before, as far as I know.

741506[/snapback]

Not sure, I've always known it but don't know where I learned it from....

CW

741506[/snapback]

They showed the Jets game on there earlier today. I just always make sure to check the program guide to see if they're putting anything on channel 95. Right now they're mostly picking up MLB HD games, but during the hockey playoffs they were putting the OLN games in HD there. Based on the pre-season programming, I'm sure they're going to put the NFL Network games in HD on 95 once they start those.