The ESPN Conspiracy Involving the Bills

Pyrite Gal

Actually, Kornheiser and Wilbon were both very big fans of the Marv hiring...said that it gave the team stability and Wilbon in particular slammed some of the talking heads for coming down so hard on Marv. 

I'm sure they must have missed the "Bills R St00pid" memo that ESPN sent out to all of its employees.

741352[/snapback]

Thanks for saving me the typing. K & W have been solid Levy supporters, and that's all that needed to be written in this thread.

2 words about ESPN:

WHO CARES

741487[/snapback]

I agree. I never watch anymore, since they've become the MTV of sports.

But for folks that do seem to care about these things, the only reason ESPN gets down on their knees for large market teams is there's a longer line of paying customers to please than in Bills Nation...

I dont watch espn that much anymore.

if they dont show gates's TD then they are biased agenst the bills.

if they do show it, then it will be one of the first bills offensive highlights we have had in a long time.

742792[/snapback]

Like I stated earlier, when they showed the analysis from the game and highlights on Sportscenter, asides from showing the Panther highlights, the only highlights they showed of us was the QB competition: KH getting sacked by Peppers and throwing the pick for a TD and JP getting sacked. I was amazed they didn't at least show the acrobatic move Gates made. Maybe ESPN does have something against the Bills.

They've actually got to WIN to get attention.

741464[/snapback]

We'll start to see in September, won't we?

If this isn't for fun, what's it for? I will definitely have fun if we can at least watch Losman grow into the role here.

I will NOT have fun if it's musical QBs for some warped idea that the team must make the playoffs this year.

If this team is run right, it will be challenging for the East crown in 07. We can catch the Pats on their way down and the Fins on their way to the courthouse.

And obviously based on your comments you fall for the E$PN bait.

Buffalo is not compelling enough for E$PN now.  With a few more player arrests, ex-RB's who have psycic evaluations, with maybe a player or two being reported that he is hooked on going to the OTB every day, or if some of the Bills players suck up to ESPN and promote them...maybe, just maybe these idiots you all discuss on ESPN will talk about us and make some of you feel better....

Sad that some people need ESPN's approval to feel satisifaction about the team they root for.

2 words about ESPN:

WHO CARES

741487[/snapback]

C22: I like ya, but you post so much about your hatred for ESPN it's like you do care! 0:) Just divorce them and find another gal. ;)