What If ?

What if Holcomb tear`s up the panther`s D ? I can`t wait to see the gum`s flapping around here. This should be fun..Let`s go BUFFFAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOOO. :devil:

741001[/snapback]

I just checked my magic eightball and it is laughing at my question about your speculation or if you wish to call it an observation.

What if Holcomb tear`s up the panther`s D ? I can`t wait to see the gum`s flapping around here. This should be fun..Let`s go BUFFFAAAALLLLOOOOOOOOOO. :D

741001[/snapback]

What if Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson get into a fight over who had the most impressive TD catch? I'd want to see that :devil:

Does anyone else remember the site that said trouble would loom in the Carolina Panther locker room when Keyshawn declared that Steve Smith will someday be as good as he is? :D

What if Steve Smith and Keyshawn Johnson get into a fight over who had the most impressive TD catch?  I'd want to see that  :devil:

Does anyone else remember the site that said trouble would loom in the Carolina Panther locker room when Keyshawn declared that Steve Smith will someday be as good as he is?  :D

741012[/snapback]

Now that will be a goodone.