Chilly

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm pulling a cromaggus, so what.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gCelxz0uf6o&mode=related&search=

740554[/snapback]

Having developed a soft spot for Jon Stewart, I'd be interested to hear your definition of "liberal hack", and then have you explain how Stewart's ridiculing of both the self-serving political parties that control our current "government" ties into that definition.

Or have we finally reached the point where anybody who disparages the infallable wisdom of the US government is just a dirty liberal?

Having developed a soft spot for Jon Stewart, I'd be interested to hear your definition of "liberal hack", and then have you explain how Stewart's ridiculing of both the self-serving political parties that control our current "government" ties into that definition.

Or have we finally reached the point where anybody who disparages the infallable wisdom of the US government is just a dirty liberal?

740559[/snapback]

The fact that you have developed a soft spot for Stewart only adds to the evidence that he's a liberal hack...

B-)

The fact that you have developed a soft spot for Stewart only adds to the evidence that he's a liberal hack...

:P

740611[/snapback]

You're a lucky bastard.

If it wasn't your birthday (and one in which you now get to round UP), I'd come down there and make you empathize with the perspective of somebody you despise. B-)

Make sure the b-day lasts all weekend and I'll tip a Captain'n'Coke for you this afternoon.

Cheers bro........... :D

740559[/snapback]

I was being sarcastic. :devil:

I'm really nervous now. I may have no action taken against me.  :devil:

740995[/snapback]

If you wanted to make a schitload of money, you should design and sell No Action Figures of Simon. I'd buy two of them so they could, like, not fight it out. They'd be awesome. Kids could position the dolls in all kinds of totally kewl non-action poses of Simon doing absolutely nothing, but you'd know deep in your heart that the threat was there. Man, that'd be mad rad.

I'm scared.

740954[/snapback]

I'm just now realizing that that's exactly what you are. You've been repeatedly exhibiting the behavior pattern of a scared person.

Sorry I didn't recognize it earlier, but if it makes you feel any better, you don't have anything to fear from me; you're just not significant enough to be worth even a second thought. So you can relax and quit feeling and acting so squirrelly if you want.

Yeah, I'm pulling a cromaggus, so what.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=gCelxz0uf6o&mode=related&search=

740554[/snapback]

I match your crommaggus with Bluetubus, so what :doh:

Rumsfeld on the Iraqi insurgency Now and back in 03.

Stewart is very clever in his humour, althought this topic is truly sad :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJrDYJYs_fo&search=Rumsfeld

I'm just now realizing that that's exactly what you are. You've been repeatedly exhibiting the behavior pattern of a scared person.

Yup. You have me pegged. :D

Sorry I didn't recognize it earlier, but if it makes you feel any better, you don't have anything to fear from me;

Now I can sleep at night.

you're just not significant enough to be worth even a second thought. So you can relax and quit feeling and acting so squirrelly if you want.

741284[/snapback]

Funny. You felt the need to respond. Kinda contradicts your statements, doesn't it. ;)