This should be a great pre-season to watch

Lv-Bills

With all of the battles going on for spots and so much competition, it should be fun. I'm thinking Losman and Holcomb get most of the playing time every game, and then even Nall will get some when he gets back. So, we see three guys (mainly 2) that are battling for the #1 job play throughout the game to hold our interest.

Then, coupled with the QB, you have our stable of about 400 WR's. Evans and Price work first. But seriously, it should be cool to see the rest of them work throughout the game with any of the QB's. Parrish, Reed, Davis, Nance, and Smith etc..... There are enough of them to be playing almost the whole game.

Then, it's Gates vs. Davis. Ricard vs. Shelton.

Then on the O-line, you'll see Gibson, Preston, and all the other guys.

With so much of the talent on the team being mediocre, and with so much of it not separating from each other, we should have good football to watch throughout most of every game.

If you are sick, and like to bet like I do, I'm thinking the Bills could be a good bet in pre-season. They should have mediocre vets playing most of the games, making them way better than their opponents in the 2nd half.

Should be a fun pre-season to watch. The depth may not have any stars in it, but it's medicore and it's deep. Should be interesting.