When did Parrish hurt himself last year?

eball

Having a little brain fart this a.m., but I don't seem to recall seeing Roscoe play in any preseason games a year ago. Is this right?

I suppose the only reason I'm thinking about it is that I'm anxious to see what he can do in live action now that he's fully healthy.

Having a little brain fart this a.m., but I don't seem to recall seeing Roscoe play in any preseason games a year ago.  Is this right?

I suppose the only reason I'm thinking about it is that I'm anxious to see what he can do in live action now that he's fully healthy.

739766[/snapback]

In training camp....He was out for 6 weeks...and hence missed all the

preseason games and the first few regular season games..

It wasn't Roscoe who injured himself, it was the fabulous Troy Vincent who did it. It's obvious that he can't tackle anyone his size or larger anymore so he took it out on the smallest guy he could by falling on top of him in turn causing Parrish to roll his wrist over. Next came surgery and basically a lost first season. Thanks alot Troy, you a@#hole.

It wasn't Roscoe who injured himself, it was the fabulous Troy Vincent who did it. It's obvious that he can't tackle anyone his size or larger anymore so he took it out on the smallest guy he could by falling on top of him in turn causing Parrish to roll his wrist over. Next came surgery and basically a lost first season. Thanks alot Troy, you a@#hole.

739799[/snapback]

Was it really Vincent? He's also the guy who took out Losman two preseasons ago.

Hmmm . . . .

739799[/snapback]

:rolleyes:

Having a little brain fart this a.m., but I don't seem to recall seeing Roscoe play in any preseason games a year ago.  Is this right?

739766[/snapback]

Very early just like Everett. Before any PS games were played.

739799[/snapback]

Didn't Vincent take out Losman too in his first year?

What I remember was it was the day before I went to St John Fisher, which was the Wed or Thu before the Packer game...

As I recall, it was when he was diving for a ball, not from a collision or tackle from any other player...