lol @ Reggie Bush

Chilly

Reggie Bush caught the Roadrunner, but then let him go because he wanted a real challenge.

741016[/snapback]

Reggie Bush is always on top during sex because Reggie Bush never !@#$s up.

Jesus can walk on water, Reggie Bush can walk on Jesus

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its a bit early for me to crown him great.  It was a run against the 2nd teamers on the friggin Titans.

742259[/snapback]

It was the Saint's 2nd play of the game. All of Tennessee's starters were in.

Bush will break one of those a game. Say all you want about the speed of the NFL, Bush is still faster than everyone on the field. There were five NFL linemen, LBs, and safeties that Bush simply beat to the outside and ran past. I'm not disputing the question marks of him running inside, but you can't deny him in the open field. I don't understand why so many people are ready to dog him. The dude is as exciting as it gets.

I think Vince has many more question marks than Reggie.

It was the Saint's 2nd play of the game.  All of Tennessee's starters were in. 

Bush will break one of those a game.  Say all you want about the speed of the NFL, Bush is still faster than everyone on the field.  There were five NFL linemen, LBs, and safeties that Bush simply beat to the outside and ran past.  I'm not disputing the question marks of him running inside, but you can't deny him in the open field.  I don't understand why so many people are ready to dog him.  The dude is as exciting as it gets.

742392[/snapback]

We're both wrong about when the play was it looks like:

http://nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay/NFL_20060812_NO@TEN

Yeah, and? ;)

Its a bit early for me to crown him great.  It was a run against the 2nd teamers on the friggin Titans.

742259[/snapback]

Perhaps, but when my choices are Bush, Gore, or Chris Brown I think I have a clear cut winner. Not yet in the LT, LJ or Alexander stratosphere but intriguing none the less.

Yes Vince Young has many more questions to answer and after seeing his Wonderlic we all know how well VY answers questions.

I think he already realized after getting ran down and injured by a D-lineman that even NO's defense is a little more stout than the likes of UL-Lafayette and Rice.

It was the Saint's 2nd play of the game.  All of Tennessee's starters were in. 

Bush will break one of those a game.  Say all you want about the speed of the NFL, Bush is still faster than everyone on the field.  There were five NFL linemen, LBs, and safeties that Bush simply beat to the outside and ran past.  I'm not disputing the question marks of him running inside, but you can't deny him in the open field.  I don't understand why so many people are ready to dog him.  The dude is as exciting as it gets.

742392[/snapback]

Dog him? To the contrary, I see many in the media giving him the Tedy Bruschi treatment already.

I think Bush will be a guy who will be good for a few nice plays, but he won't score every time he touches the ball. He had a brilliant 44 yard run, where he just outran the defense to the corner in a Madden-like fashion. Beyond that, he had 5 carries for 15 yards and 2 catches for 10 yards. He's got the potential to be outstanding, people just need to calm down in regards to him.

Dog him?  To the contrary, I see many in the media giving him the Tedy Bruschi treatment already. 

I think Bush will be a guy who will be good for a few nice plays, but he won't score every time he touches the ball.  He had a brilliant 44 yard run, where he just outran the defense to the corner in a Madden-like fashion.  Beyond that, he had 5 carries for 15 yards and 2 catches for 10 yards.  He's got the potential to be outstanding, people just need to calm down in regards to him.

742794[/snapback]

It will be interesting to see how NO uses him in the pass game. I guess because of his size, there are doubts of him being a 20 carry a game player...perhaps he'll be used along the lines of a Ronnie Harmon.

Dog him?  To the contrary, I see many in the media giving him the Tedy Bruschi treatment already. 

I think Bush will be a guy who will be good for a few nice plays, but he won't score every time he touches the ball.  He had a brilliant 44 yard run, where he just outran the defense to the corner in a Madden-like fashion.  Beyond that, he had 5 carries for 15 yards and 2 catches for 10 yards.  He's got the potential to be outstanding, people just need to calm down in regards to him.

742794[/snapback]

Rich, you are dead on, and its annoying the hell out of me. 0:)

Afterall, those 15 yards he had on 5 carries were the most amazing 15 yards ever gotten in the NFL

At least he didn't declare himself "the best RB in the NFL"

742819[/snapback]

Heh, true.