Bills Season Tickets Came Today

Lee featured on the inside cover and on two of the tickets.

The tickets look real nice

Besides the Fan Code of Conduct Notice on Page Three, There is a please note

the 11/26 Jags, 12/3 Bolts, 12/17 Phins game times are subject to change due to NFL flexible scheduling!!!!!

And prior to the season opener you will receive your 2006 Bills media guide ticket holder pin.

I don't remember that the tickets were printed in Canada before. Do you think that had something to do with the delay. The booket of tickets is nice but I would rather have ugly tickets early than these lovely ones this late. Being on the tickets is usually a kiss of death.

Lee featured on the inside cover and on two of the tickets.

The tickets look real nice

Besides the Fan Code of Conduct Notice on Page Three,  There is a please note

the 11/26 Jags, 12/3 Bolts, 12/17 Phins game times are subject to change due to NFL flexible scheduling!!!!!

And prior to the season opener you will receive your 2006 Bills media guide ticket holder pin.

739635[/snapback]

Evans is only on one of the tickets. The other one is Andre Reed, signifying that day as the Andre Reed Wall of Fame ceremony.

Evans is only on one of the tickets.  The other one is Andre Reed, signifying that day as the Andre Reed Wall of Fame ceremony.

739769[/snapback]

Where did I put my shot GLASSES! Your right. I only saw the #83 and did not look up close to see whose face was under the helmet, behind the face mask.

Where did I put my shot GLASSES! Your right. I only saw the #83 and did not look up close to see whose face was under the helmet, behind the face mask.

739788[/snapback]

I did the same thing, and someone corrected me. That's the only reason I knew.

:rolleyes: