Ever wanna learn how to swear in German?

/dev/null

No.   :lol:

739550[/snapback]

This is pretty funny- I went on a pub crawl in Rome and there were these two German guys who were hilarious. We were drinking lots of Jagermeister and they talked like Arnold Schwarzenegger. Anyways after they learned that I was heading up to Germany the next week they tell me I must learn this German phrase- Voll Geil, Eh! They tell me it means "!@#$ing awesome!". Germans have unique sense of humor. I get to Munich and meet someone and let them know I was told this phrase to say. The person even wrote it out for me and said "yes, that is German for !@#$ing awesome-make sure you say it". I yelled it out a few times partying always drawing strange looks. I met this lovely German girl is a small town in East Germany and was doing well chatting her up- she loved Americans. It was going great and I said Voll Geil, eh! She looked at me differently and that was the end of that. Anyways later on in Berlin I finally meet someone who tells me what Voll Geil, eh means- "I am !@#$ing horny!". I must of yelled that out 20 times over there before realzing what the hell I was saying! :o

This is pretty funny- I went on a pub crawl in Rome and there were these two German guys who were hilarious.  We were drinking lots of Jagermeister and they talked like Arnold Schwarzenegger.  Anyways after they learned that I was heading up to Germany the next week they tell me I must learn this German phrase- Voll Geil, Eh!  They tell me it means "!@#$ing awesome!".  Germans have unique sense of humor.  I get to Munich and meet someone and let them know I was told this phrase to say.  The person even wrote it out for me and said "yes, that is German for !@#$ing awesome-make sure you say it".  I yelled it out a few times partying always drawing strange looks.  I met this lovely German girl is a small town in East Germany and was doing well chatting her up- she loved Americans.  It was going great and I said Voll Geil, eh!  She looked at me differently and that was the end of that.  Anyways later on in Berlin I finally meet someone who tells me what Voll Geil, eh means- "I am !@#$ing horny!".  I must of yelled that out 20 times over there before realzing what the hell I was saying! :lol:

739562[/snapback]

:o:P:lol: That's too funny! Guess you learned not to trust drunk Germans? :lol:;)

:lol:  :o  :P  That's too funny!  Guess you learned not to trust drunk Germans?  :lol:  :lol:

739566[/snapback]

I learned German humor. Typical German humor- German walking down the street- you ask excuse me, do you know where Hofbrahaus is? The man says yes and keeps walking. Pretty funny, it just takes a bit to get acclimated to it. Those Germans in Rome were hilarious though. Picture Arnold yelling "were partying with the American" and "More jagermeister". Written word doesnt do justice- just imagine. What bunch of characters!

I learned German humor.  Typical German humor- German walking down the street- you ask excuse me, do you know where Hofbrahaus is?  The man says yes and keeps walking.  Pretty funny, it just takes a bit to get acclimated to it.  Those Germans in Rome were hilarious though.  Picture Arnold yelling "were partying with the American" and "More jagermeister".  Written word doesnt do justice- just imagine.  What bunch of characters!

739570[/snapback]

Yeah, can imagine that. Funny guys. :lol: I'd love to get over to Germany, Austria, etc. I have some relatives over Germany...bunch of old folks but I'd still love to hang out with them. My parents had a chance to visit them about 10 yrs ago and had a good time with them. I also have some relatives in Holland and Ireland that I'd love to go visit too.

Yeah, can imagine that.  Funny guys.  :lol:  I'd love to get over to Germany, Austria, etc.  I have some relatives over Germany...bunch of old folks but I'd still love to hang out with them.  My parents had a chance to visit them about 10 yrs ago and had a good time with them.  I also have some relatives in Holland and Ireland that I'd love to go visit too.

739575[/snapback]

Do it! All are great places and great fun. The only German you need to know is Prost! Sit down at a table of Germans with a litre of beer and yell Prost and you will make a table full of friends. Oh, I like to know the phrase- Ein Heineken, Bitte- Danke she