Stab the Scarab

Fezmid

19 kills.  Anyone know if that movie is worth watching?  I've been curious about that for a while.

739224[/snapback]

AJ loved it. I thought it was pretty good, although a bit slow in spots. Definately worth watching though, especially if you like Bruce Campbell.

CW

AJ loved it.  I thought it was pretty good, although a bit slow in spots.  Definately worth watching though, especially if you like Bruce Campbell.

CW

739238[/snapback]

Bruce Campbell plays a good Elvis. <_< The movie was pretty funny. More of a guy movie though. ;)

19 kills.  Anyone know if that movie is worth watching?  I've been curious about that for a while.

739224[/snapback]

If you like Bruce Campbell's humor and/or Elvis humor, then hell yes....it's become one of my favorite flicks :lol:

Impossible.  I have 7 cats.  Scarabs wouldn't stand a chance.  I bet you brought them home with you from one of your Georgia rendezvous'  :lol:

739505[/snapback]

Scarabs don't live in GA. :o You must have some lazy cats cause they didn't take care of the bugs. :P

Scarabs don't live in GA.  :lol:  You must have some lazy cats cause they didn't take care of the bugs.  :P

739534[/snapback]

You're right. I was PM'd by a certain someone and he said you brought them with you when the "visit" occurred. :o

P.S. My cat's are anything but lazy :lol:

You're right.  I was PM'd by a certain someone and he said you brought them with you when the "visit" occurred.  :lol:

P.S.  My cat's are anything but lazy  :o

739568[/snapback]

Okay, now you are making things up! I DONT have bugs! :P