Melanie Griffith

No biggie. The girl would be smoking either way...Granted, mom doesn't need to bum her one and light it up for her, but it would be worse to be hypocritical about it and tell the kid how bad smoking is as mom puffs away. It's 2006- they know what they're doing to themselves. Personal choice....

Aren't there situations where a minor can drink alcohol if accompanied/approved by a parent? Is it only in the home? Not sure....

Oh, please. Why do people find it necessary to report this crap.

If it weren't for my son, I'd never get any chronic.

738309[/snapback]

States need to step up. If OH made ciggies illegal, given it's their 3rd largest source of income, non-smokers must pony up.

I'd quit - illegal - but my rough figures tell me that while I'll save a lot of product and tax money, I'm confident that OH - any State - will find a way to make up that large lost revenue.

500 buck extra state tax for OH non-smokers.

Forget this propaganda about smokers not paying - the fact is, we die young and don't cash in on private and goverment retirement benefits. We go quick, too.

The former Price-Waterhouse company did an exhaustive study ( :doh: ) in 1989. Their advice? Give a smoker a light! :angry:

That's disgusting.

You would expect better from someone who participated in

opium feuled group sex with Ryan O'Niel at age 12.

738312[/snapback]

Exactly. People are making way too much out of this. Robert Downey, Sr. was an underground filmmaker and he gave his son acid and bong hits at like age seven, and he turned out okay. Robert Downey, Jr. is completely clean today. :angry:

Oh, please. Why do people find it necessary to report this crap.

If it weren't for my son, I'd never get any chronic.

738309[/snapback]

I really think our families should get together some weekend, because if it weren't for my cat I'd never get any kitty.

That's disgusting.

You would expect better from someone who participated in

opium feuled group sex with Ryan O'Niel at age 12.

738312[/snapback]

She was there, but she wasn't twelve.

In her book A Paper Life, the Oscar-winning actress Tatum O'Neal alleges that Griffith dragged her, at age 12, into an opium-fuelled orgy in Paris, along with another actress and the boyfriend of one of the actresses. Tatum also alleged that she walked in on Melanie while she was in bed with her father Ryan O'Neal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_Griffith

She was there, but she wasn't twelve.

In her book A Paper Life, the Oscar-winning actress Tatum O'Neal alleges that Griffith dragged her, at age 12, into an opium-fuelled orgy in Paris, along with another actress and the boyfriend of one of the actresses. Tatum also alleged that she walked in on Melanie while she was in bed with her father Ryan O'Neal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanie_Griffith

738401[/snapback]

Anyway, she has gone from good clean illicit sex to abusing tobacco.

The planet is slowly turning into a cesspool.