What do you think was best/coolest trick in

It has to be the double backflip.  You won't see another one for nother 4 years perhaps. ;)

738011[/snapback]

That stuff is insane. Loved the entire XGames. Really like the BMX stuff.

Getting more than four people to actually watch that bull sh-- was a neat trick...

738023[/snapback]

Better than most sports out there. Refreshing to see real skill minus the attitude. I think more people watch than you think.

Getting more than four people to actually watch that bull sh-- was a neat trick...

738023[/snapback]

A neater trick will be able to get more than four people to watch the Bills after about week 7. ;)

The fact that someone actually wasted a minute of their life watching it.

738331[/snapback]

Too each his own I guess. I actually really enjoy it. Under no circumstances would I ever watch any form of basketball, but I understand how some might, I guess. Don't you think these guys have skill?

Too each his own I guess. I actually really enjoy it. Under no circumstances would I ever watch any form of basketball,  but I understand how some might, I guess. Don't you think these guys have skill?

738374[/snapback]

Absolutely. I think people who can toss a toilet seat around a pole at 20 yards have skill too. Doesn't mean I'd watch it. Anything that requires a judge isn't a sport.

Admit you watch it at least as much to see someone buy the farm.

I can't believe darts is a sport.  Well, maybe to us Americans it isn't, but the people in England are crazy for this game.  It's as popular as football or baseball is as popular to us.

738876[/snapback]

Sounds like poker over here. At least there's some throwing in darts, which makes it fit in on espn far better than poker does.