PA: Philadelphia Bills Backers

KRC

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...

The Philadelphia Bills Backers is still meeting at Calloway's this year.

I get a daily newsletter from Thrillist and it mentioned that Calloway's was a place to watch Bills games on Sunday. Major props. Any info on specials would be awesome. I live in Manyaunk, so I doubt I would make it up to Southampton, but maybe one of these days, I will stop up.

How many people show up regularly?

I get a daily newsletter from Thrillist and it mentioned that Calloway's was a place to watch Bills games on Sunday. Major props. Any info on specials would be awesome. I live in Manyaunk, so I doubt I would make it up to Southampton, but maybe one of these days, I will stop up.

How many people show up regularly?

They have wing specials during the game (and their wings are pretty good). We were able to get them to make Beef on Weck the last time we were in the playoffs. We convinced a local bakery to make up the rolls and Calloways agreed to make the sandwiches.

The number of people varies each week, but the chapter has over 400 members. We have our own room to watch the game. A great bunch of people.

• 7 months later...

So I just moved to Cherry Hill, NJ near Philly, and I saw there are two Philadelphia Bills Backers forums...one that met at McFadden's last season and this one which apparently met at Calloways. Is there any real difference between the groups? Is this group still meeting at the same place this coming year (if there is a season)?

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've been at McFadden's for the last three weekends, great crowd, quite a few people, but not annoyingly crowded. Getting there 30-45 minutes early guarantees a seat, pretty much.

Edit to add: I live in DC, but spend many weekends in Philly. I'll be checking out the DC venues the next couple weeks. :)

Edited by Dorkington

• 9 months later...

I'm just moving to Philly now. How many places in the area have a good Bills scene? I'm in the northern Manayunk area so anyplace closeby would be great.

We are moving our location. I will let you know once it is finalized.

• 1 month later...