Who will DJ start at QB vs Car?

Who will DJ start at QB vs Car?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who will DJ start at QB vs Car?

• JP Losman
    • Kelly Holcomb

If I were coach of the Bills I would literally flip a coin in front of both JP and Kelly and ask them to call heads or tails. I would then tell them the loser of the coin toss will start the second exhibition game of the preseason. This way neither player, or fan for that matter, can read too much into who will get the start this week and why.

i want JP to be our man this year, but if i were the coach i would start holcomb throughout the preseason some just to keep JP's head in check, i think holcomb should start and get one series with the 1st team and then JP 1 series and the first team out.

i want JP to be our man this year, but if i were the coach i would start holcomb throughout the preseason some just to keep JP's head in check, i think holcomb should start and get one series with the 1st team and then JP 1 series and the first team out.

737816[/snapback]

I just don't get your rationale. If you're worried about JP's head then what makes you think he's starting material?

It had better be Losman. It's time for JP to either step up and be The Good Guys' starting QB, or go play ToddCollinsRobJohnsonBillyJoeHobert for the Arena League.

If I were coach of the Bills I would literally flip a coin in front of both JP and Kelly and ask them to call heads or tails. I would then tell them the loser of the coin toss will start the second exhibition game of the preseason. This way neither player, or fan for that matter, can read too much into who will get the start this week and why.

737801[/snapback]

I'm not sure it really matters. Whoever starts this game likely won't start the next one. I'm guessing Jauron gives each one start and then names a starter after the second pre-season game. At least I hope that's as long as he lets the competition drag on.