After watching a press conference with Jauron...

I don't know if you guys have checked out videos of any press conferences, but you should. It's a good chance to see what Jauron's all about. I like Jauron's style. He's pleasant, intelligent, articulate, somewhat funny....very likable. And the players seem to respect him and like playing for him.

I'm optimistic. I was not a fan of the hire when it took place. I wanted Sherman. But I'm on board.

Not that it makes any difference in the world, but I am on board.

....All that I can think back to is Mike Malarkey's inagural press conference.I was stunned that a man who seemed so stupid,and clueless landed the head coaching job.That's when I really started to doubt TD.I wondered what twisted reason that there could've been for the hire. Malarkey was the prototypical stereotype of the 'dumb jock'.I knew right away that this man had no business on the sidelines,and during his Bill's tenure,had certainly earned in every way his nickname "Meathead"...

Whatever happens this season,we can only go uphill from here,folks!   ;)

737729[/snapback]

Did you ever analyze TD's speech patterns? Not knowing who he was, you could image he was a dumb jock made good. Only, he made bad. I always relate crisp, intelligently formed sentences with native intelligence. Forget Mularkey, his boss was in the meathead class himself, listening to his diction.