Whitner

Mickey

What do you "camp followers" have to say about Whitner's first practice???

Amid all the grumbling about the hold out (all 9 practices of it) and questioning over whether he was taken too high, seems we have lost our customary excitement over a top pick. Looking at the clips available at the team site, I have to say I had no idea he was that built. The guy looks positively scary strong. If he is really as fast as timed at the combine, Whitner could be a difference maker for this defense once he get over the rookie jitters.

Seems a week or two ago we were all dancing a jig over Martin Nance and every other player in camp. Is no one excited about Whitner?

What do you "camp followers" have to say about Whitner's first practice???

737486[/snapback]

1 entry found for camp follower.

Main Entry: prostitute

Part of Speech: noun

Definition: loose woman

Synonyms: B-girl, bag, bawd, bimbo, blower, broad, call girl, camp follower, cat, chicken, chippie, concubine, courtesan, fallen woman, floozy, harlot, hooker, hostess, hustler, loose woman, midnight cowboy, model, moll, nymphomaniac, painted woman, party girl, pickup, pink pants, pro, scarlet woman, slut, streetwalker, strumpet, tart, tomato, tramp, trollop, white slave, whore, working girl

Source: Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Sorry but I think that is wrong to assume that those that go to camp are prostitutes!!

Seems a week or two ago we were all dancing a jig over Martin Nance and every other player in camp.  Is no one excited about Whitner?

737486[/snapback]

I don't know about camp, but I do hope he sees some playing time Saturday against the Panthers.

1 entry found for camp follower.

Main Entry:  prostitute

Part of Speech:  noun

Definition:  loose woman

Synonyms:  B-girl, bag, bawd, bimbo, blower, broad, call girl, camp follower, cat, chicken, chippie, concubine, courtesan, fallen woman, floozy, harlot, hooker, hostess, hustler, loose woman, midnight cowboy, model, moll, nymphomaniac, painted woman, party girl, pickup, pink pants, pro, scarlet woman, slut, streetwalker, strumpet, tart, tomato, tramp, trollop, white slave, whore, working girl

Source:  Roget's New Millennium™ Thesaurus, First Edition (v 1.2.1)

Copyright © 2006 by Lexico Publishing Group, LLC. All rights reserved.

Sorry but I think that is wrong to assume that those that go to camp are prostitutes!!

737490[/snapback]

"pink pants" :) ????? Never heard that one before.

What I really like about Whitner: he is described as an instinctive player and student of the game. Football knowledge well beyond his years.

Oh, a big hitter with 4.38 speed. Not too shabby.

The holdout pissed me off a bit, but all is forgiven.

I dont want to jinx him....

I hope the bills just continue bring him along slowly since he missed so much time.....

When you push a rookie that when well...you know...IT...happens

737554[/snapback]

But then again they've been singing his praises since he was drafted! I bet you the staff and Donte, himself, expect him to start game 1 in NE. I hope he is the SS "penned in" for the next 80 regular season games.

The pressure is already there after he signed that contract. And he knows this taken #8 overall.