I hope nobody bought a Whitner jersey yet...

No link...my sources from deep within the organization let me know.

737375[/snapback]

I have no problem with Whitner being the type of player that Henry Jones #20 was for us. When Jones was healthy he was a good player.

Shaud Williams will be wearing his third number in three years??? (if he's here)

737397[/snapback]

i dont mind seeing whitner in #20, but Shaud in #36!! that number will look weird on him. he's pretty much the anti-bus. me bets he changes to a lower number once the season starts, and a train gets the boot.

Now if I can only get him to change his last name to Henry, I can wear my TH jersey again.

737532[/snapback]

hahahah! good one.

Shaud should just go back to 40. Remember, once upon a time the NFL thought he was a FB but was actually Speedy Gonzalez in Bills colors.

737532[/snapback]

Ko Simpson is #40

Well I have already got my whitner jersey, #36, is this a good or a bad thing? I am still gonna wear it It's the only jersey i have ever bought.. maybe it will be a rrared commodity if he becomes a pro bowler... :)

737568[/snapback]

I have a signed mini-helmet by Antowain Smith #26 that I believe is fairly worthless.

Now if I can only get him to change his last name to Henry, I can wear my TH jersey again.

737532[/snapback]

as reported in another thread, there are several places that are willing to make name plates for about $15.00.

...and he's made moe money from # changes than actually playing!

PTR

737678[/snapback]

Over ten grand for agreeing to go up 16 jersey numbers. Easy money.

That Witner held out for more money just so he could spend it like this.... That's a little disconcerting.