He wants it?

Perhaps you don't understand. 

Someone who doesn't agree with Israel is doing is not necessarily an anti-semite.  An anti-semite is someone who says, "death to jews" or death to israel.  Thinking that their foreign policy is bad is not anti-semite, it just means that you don't agree with their foreign policy.

737747[/snapback]

[sarcasm on]

Oh... Believe me they are an anti-Semite alright!

[/sarcasm off]

There is a lot of guilt in that expression.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone who doesn't agree with Israel is doing is not necessarily an anti-semite.  An anti-semite is someone who says, "death to jews" or death to israel.  Thinking that their foreign policy is bad is not anti-semite, it just means that you don't agree with their foreign policy.

737747[/snapback]

What? (bold)

Try typing slower, Mr. Pedophile

OK, do you think Israel has the right to its land?

Does Israel have the right to defend itself?

Answer the questions myspace boy.

;)

Apparently you and I are the only ones that know that Arabs are Semitic.

737744[/snapback]

Sorry.

Meaning number 1.

Most people think of meaning number 3:

Main Entry: 1Se·mit·ic

Pronunciation: s&-'mi-tik also -'me-

Function: adjective

Etymology: German semitisch, from Semit, Semite Semite, probably from New Latin Semita, from Late Latin Semitic Shem

1 : of, relating to, or constituting a subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic language family that includes Hebrew, Aramaic, Arabic, and Amharic

2 : of, relating to, or characteristic of the Semites

3 : JEWISH

You are just too tightly wound... Later!

:lol:  :lol:

737770[/snapback]

Wound? Have you ever read your posts? ;)

I am consistent when it come to Israel. Sorry you don't feel that way. Disagreeing with Israeli foreign policy is one thing, but attacking her is another. Go ahead and jump into bed with meazza, she seems to have great knowledge of Israel, because of his nephews school in Canada. He's a !@#$ing pathetic ignorant jackass.

anti-semitism  ;)

737733[/snapback]

Since you seem to have such a grasp of what its like to be an Israeli, or a Jew. Please answer these questions. Please, answer them.

Has anyone on the Arab side taken a serious moment to ask the logical question of exactly how the average Arab's life would be improved if the extremists achieve their goal and Israel were wiped off the face of the Earth?

Maybe the elimination of Israel is the worst thing that can happen to Arab regimes. They may actually have to account to their people that perhaps Israel isn't the real problem?

Since you seem to have such a grasp of what its like to be an Israeli, or a Jew. Please answer these questions. Please, answer them.

Has anyone on the Arab side taken a serious moment to ask the logical question of exactly how the average Arab's life would be improved if the extremists achieve their goal and Israel were wiped off the face of the Earth?

Maybe the elimination of Israel is the worst thing that can happen to Arab regimes. They may actually have to account to their people that perhaps Israel isn't the real problem?

737786[/snapback]

Holy crap, an excellent point.

737786[/snapback]

lol

dude, when in gods name have i ever taken hez'bollah's side? seriously, if you're gonna twist my words, make it make sence, especially since wiping out Israel and all Jews would probably mean something bad happening to members of my own family.

All I said was, saying that this board is Anti-Semitic is BS, since it seems that a MAJORITY of the people on this board seem to agree with Israel's foreign policy. How can people who agree with what Israel is doing be anti-semitic? Don't ask me about what I think Israel is doing, or if Hez'Bollah is right, I won't comment on it since I do not know enough of the history to actually give a true objective answer.

Defending these terrorists, and calling them what ever you want is a joke. Hezbollah has called for the complete annihilation of Israel. I don't think that's funny at all. My space pedophile thinks this is funny. I don't.

Getting into semantics over a proper use of a word to justify his ilk, is disgusting. He might as well suck chicots dick, for all I care. !@#$ him.

737763[/snapback]

Defending these terrorists?????

*sigh* ;)

At least we agree that Death to Israel chants have nothing to do with living conditions Kashmir or Sudan or Baghdad.  But they do seve as a convenient foil to get people to forget the real issues.  Welcome to Europe, circa 1200.

What Would Saddam Do?

Pakistan assembly has an issue with a military that defends its borders, and its allies, yet has no issues with its countrymen blow up civilians on trains.

In Sudan, more people died in a month, than the number of Arabs Israel has killed since occupying Lebanon, West Bank & Gaza.

But it's ok to kill your own kind.

737700[/snapback]

No, it's not Europe circa 1200 because Europeans were not displaced to make way for a Jewish state. You are correct to say that there are many problems in the Arab (and Islamic) world that are nothing to do with Israel. You are right that people should be more indignant about what is happening in Sudan.

None of this however changes that fact that the creation of Israel was a disaster for the Palestinian people. That has still not been resolved. You can't wish it away. You can't pretend that because there are other injustices this one should be ignored. In the long run it is in Israel's best interests to come to a lasting settlement on this issue and that means giving up all of the land it is illegally occupying, not a slice here or a slice there, and allowing the creation of a viable Palestinian state.

Yup, it's Israel's fault that Sunnis are blowing up Shiities in Baghdad markets. 

It's Israel's fault that India & Pakistan can't agree on Kashmir. 

It's Israel's fault that Sudan is a massive cemetery.

It's Israel's fault that Saudis don't consider women as real people.

It's Israel's fault that Arab countries' GDP outside of oil rivals sub-Saharan Africa.

I hope you're enjoying the bullcrap that you've been fed.

737664[/snapback]

Wow, I cannot remember a time when I have seen a written passage so taken out of context and skewed to present a different perspective as you did. Good job.

Defending these terrorists?????

*sigh*  ;)

737881[/snapback]

Labelling someone as anti-Israel is rather easier than defending Israeli actions in the ME. With some people who post here it might even be an accurate label but since I don't know them it would be a tough call. However, if I were you, I might take exception to the pedophile label. Allowing someone to post something like that on a public board......

Now there is an intelligent answer.  After you get your diaper changed come back and maybe we can have a discussion like real grownups.

737626[/snapback]

"We are letting politicians send OUR children to get blown up. So how are we any better...?"

Equating US soldiers to terrorists.

Debbie, you're an idiot.

737747[/snapback]

Here's a direct quote from the side you're backing, Sheik Nasrallah's Hizbollah:

"“What do the Jews want? They want security and money. Throughout history the Jews have been Allah's most cowardly and greedy creatures. If you search the entire face of the earth you will not find anyone more miserly than the Jews or more greedy than they” (Al-Manar, September 28, 2001)."

Naw, the Arabs are a sweet, innocent people...not the new fascists of the 21st century.

This is a threat that MUST be met head-on. The euro-pussies can't be counted on for support. They think TALK solves everything. Funny, when I grew up, I learned that ACTIONS speak louder than words. Hizbollah backs up their words. Why shouldn't OUR side?

Here's a direct quote from the side you're backing, Sheik Nasrallah's Hizbollah:

"“What do the Jews want? They want security and money. Throughout history the Jews have been Allah's most cowardly and greedy creatures.  If you search the entire face of the earth you will not find anyone more miserly  than the Jews or more greedy than they” (Al-Manar, September 28, 2001)."

Naw, the Arabs are a sweet, innocent people...not the new fascists of the 21st century.

This is a threat that MUST be met head-on. The euro-pussies can't be counted on for support. They think TALK solves everything. Funny, when I grew up, I learned that ACTIONS speak louder than words. Hizbollah backs up their words. Why shouldn't OUR side?

737933[/snapback]

I'm not backing any side. If Israel had confined itself to attacking Hizbollah alone rather than blowing up the infrastructure of Lebanon in an act of collective punishment, I would have agreed that it was legitimate self-defence.

As for Nasrallah's comments, yes, they are stupid and I certainly don't condone them. However, I wouldn't judge every single Arab on the basis of what he said, as you appear to be doing.