He wants it?

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Syria's SCUD missiles (equipped with chemical warheads) have a range of 700 kilometers.  With that range they could hit anywhere inside of Israel.

737349[/snapback]

It would be suicidal for Syria to launch CW against Israel. Damascus would be naught but a mirror.

Just the very fact that this idiot is using this kind of rhetoric shows who can and who cannot be trusted in the ME. Pity the whole fricking world outside of us and Israel sides with the Arab criminal states.

It would be suicidal for Syria to launch CW against Israel. Damascus would be naught but a mirror.

Just the very fact that this idiot is using this kind of rhetoric shows who can and who cannot be trusted in the ME. Pity the whole fricking world outside of us and Israel sides with the Arab criminal states.

737416[/snapback]

The rhetoric's meant for their populace, not us. If they were to come on out and say "Well...nobody really wants war with Israel, of course...", they'd be torn to pieces by angry mobs.

The rhetoric's meant for their populace, not us.  If they were to come on out and say "Well...nobody really wants war with Israel, of course...", they'd be torn to pieces by angry mobs.

737419[/snapback]

Exactly.

We always hear from the likes of Pasta Joe and Chicot that the average person in the middle east is rational and decent. You just summed up my entire argument to the contrary.

Thanks.

Hard to tell, what, with all the flames and smoke.

You don't exactly see large pro-US protests in the Middle East, do you?

737460[/snapback]

Be fair, you don't even see them HERE And when you do it's usually wingnuts or doofuses like Larry The Cable Guy whose endorsement no-one wants. :)

Be fair, you don't even see them HERE  And when you do it's usually wingnuts or doofuses like Larry The Cable Guy whose endorsement no-one wants. :)

737480[/snapback]

I'll be fair when they stop sending their children to blow themselves up.

We are letting politicians send OUR children to get blown up. So how are we any better...?

737516[/snapback]

OK...I HAD to come out of hiding for this one...yes...I still lurk from time to time.

Did Debbie just equate U.S. soldiers to suicide bombers?

Debbie...please clarify. Im praying you can do so.