Raiders vs. Eagles post game thoughts

Theismann is awful, but what don't you like about Mike T?

Actually, I thought that the combo of Tirico/Sharpe ranked as one of the best I have ever heard.

737219[/snapback]

Agreed...Tirico and Sharpe call that game against Denver very good...

Grant Irons, former Buffalo Bill, looked pretty good out there.

He just about killed the Philly QB in one of his plays...

737143[/snapback]

He almost looked like Jevon Kearse out there....granted, not running with the first teamers...he was pretty impressive though....overall, though, the Raiders defense looked awful!

Robert Gallery looked like Dylan McFarland at LT. Looked unathletic and weak. Overpowered by linebackers. Talk about a major disappointment. Mike Williams looked all-pro compared to him (though he never was on the left side).

From the bit I saw of Justice, I thought he played ok and was moderately impressed. But I may have missed some blunders as I was flippin a bit.

Garcia looks like he's totally done.

I saw Huff completely miss Mahi on a screen, for whatever that's worth. Didn't see him near the ball otherwise.

Grant Irons is a guy I said right at the time I wished would not get away.......

Can play both DE and LB

737420[/snapback]

Sounds like a guy we just released. He wouldn't fit our new D scheme, but just in that preseason game yesterday he made about as many plays as Posey makes in a season.

Sounds like a guy we just released.  He wouldn't fit our new D scheme, but just in that preseason game yesterday he made about as many plays as Posey makes in a season.

737425[/snapback]

Another one we let get away thanks to GW and his ability to analyze talent was

Bryce Fisher...He is the starting DE for the NFC champion the Seahawks.

Theismann is awful, but what don't you like about Mike T?

Actually, I thought that the combo of Tirico/Sharpe ranked as one of the best I have ever heard.

737219[/snapback]

I liked Tirico when he first started announcing but he has been getting worse and worse and spends way too much time talking about anything but the game

just announce the game Mike, thats all you have to do

Another one we let get away thanks to GW and his ability to analyze talent was

Bryce Fisher...He is the starting DE for the NFC champion the Seahawks.

737432[/snapback]

yeah but were good on DE's. I mean we got Schobel, who's one of the top 5 player on this team, and we got Kelsay and Denney, whom aren't that bad.

yeah but were good on DE's.  I mean we got Schobel, who's one of the top 5 player on this team, and we got Kelsay and Denney, whom aren't that bad.

737445[/snapback]

If we had let Fischer develop, then there was no need to trade up to grab

Denney in the 2nd round...

If we had let Fischer develop, then there was no need to trade up to grab

Denney in the 2nd round...

737504[/snapback]

Didnt you think Bryce showed some good things here?? I thought he did. That was a shocking release when it happend.

I think a guy named Constantin Ritzmann might turn out the same way.