A small tear for all the football widows!

Preseason opener starts tonight then it's football until February! Last night I watched a good portion of the Ravens, Skin scrimmage (Ngata limped off the field and did not return and the Redskins lost a reserve DE probably for the year) and afterwards Green Bays intra squad scrimmage last night (60,000+ showed up for that :D). My wife said "see you next offseason" :lol:

CAN YOU FEEL THE EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR!

Preseason opener starts tonight then it's football until February! Last night I watched a good portion of the Ravens, Skin scrimmage (Ngata limped off the field and did not return and the Redskins lost a reserve DE probably for the year) and afterwards Green Bays intra squad scrimmage last night (60,000+ showed up for that  :D). My wife said "see you next offseason"  :lol:

736778[/snapback]

I've read some recent articles that indicate the Pack may be better than people think....were you able to gather anything from watching their scrimmage? I know their Oline is a huge question mark/problem, but they seem to have a fair bit of talent on that defense now.

Preseason opener starts tonight then it's football until February! Last night I watched a good portion of the Ravens, Skin scrimmage (Ngata limped off the field and did not return and the Redskins lost a reserve DE probably for the year) and afterwards Green Bays intra squad scrimmage last night (60,000+ showed up for that  :D). My wife said "see you next offseason"  ;)

736778[/snapback]

It's a Super Bowl re-match! :lol:

It's a Super Bowl re-match!  :D

736811[/snapback]

lol, I remember that game really well for some reason. I was 8 years old living outside of D.C....

My wife said "see you next offseason"  :lol:

736778[/snapback]

Yeah, my better half has no idea that their is a game tonight. I think she wants to watch "The Family Stone". Going to have to be creative. :D

I've read some recent articles that indicate the Pack may be better than people think....were you able to gather anything from watching their scrimmage? I know their Oline is a huge question mark/problem, but they seem to have a fair bit of talent on that defense now.

736806[/snapback]

Favre said this years team is the most talented he has been on and I just dont see it. They lost Walker so they dont have a #1 WR, their O-line is weak but they do have depth at RB and their defense should be better. I dont see them being any better then 9-7

cant wait to watch some football in HD tonight....I would like to see the ratings tomorrow between sunday night baseball and this preseason game, I bet preseason football demolishes baseball

I caught three minutes of the kickers taking shots at field goals from varying distances/angles, etc., and when they missed, you would have thought the entire city of Green Bay was ready to tar and feather them.

Thank god Bills fans are more patient and supportive.

I caught three minutes of the kickers taking shots at field goals from varying distances/angles, etc., and when they missed, you would have thought the entire city of Green Bay was ready to tar and feather them.

Thank god Bills fans are more patient and supportive.

736835[/snapback]

You mean the jagoff that suggested we 'CUT LINDELL NOW!!!' about two months ago? :D

My wife can't wait for the season opener for the NFL and NCAA football. She loves going to the games in person and watching the rest of them on TV. She also is a member of a football pool she takes seriously and she won it once last year.

If you guys don't have this kind of deal in your house ... figure it out soon !

My wife can't wait for the season opener for the NFL and NCAA football.  She loves going to the games in person and watching the rest of them on TV.  She also is a member of a football pool she takes seriously and she won it once last year.

If you guys don't have this kind of deal in your house ... figure it out soon !

736862[/snapback]

My wife like football too, but she's a Patriots fan... :D