Airport sighting

My brother's wife's, cousins, sisters, niece's, mothers, wife's, sisters, fathers, brother, told , me that their, sisters, mothers, uncle's, father,s brothers, sons, mothers, fathers, sons, sisters, cousin, nieces, nephew, momma saw him.

Though, I'm not really sure if I trust them :doh:

My brother's wife's, cousins, sisters, niece's, mothers, wife's, sisters, fathers, brother, told , me that their, sisters, mothers, uncle's, father,s brothers, sons, mothers, fathers, sons, sisters, cousin, nieces, nephew, momma saw him.

Though, I'm not really sure if I trust them :(

736584[/snapback]

Cool, I saw him the other day too. :doh::lol:

Though, I'm not really sure if I trust them :lol:

736584[/snapback]

*DIZZY* Who saw him again??? :doh::(

Though, I'm not really sure if I trust them :doh:

736584[/snapback]

Hey, i'm trying to figure this out...

Your brother's wife is your sister-in-law. Her cousin's sister is also her cousin. Her cousin's niece is your 2nd cousin. Her mother would be also a cousin...now this is where it gets strange. The cousin married a woman, but is a woman. Her sister would be your cousin. The father an Uncle in-law, the same for their brother... Hmmm I don't know if this source is reliable and i've got a headache..

Hey, i'm trying to figure this out...

Your brother's wife is your sister-in-law. Her cousin's sister is also her cousin. Her cousin's niece is your 2nd cousin. Her mother would be also a cousin...now this is where it gets strange. The cousin married a woman, but is a woman. Her sister would be your cousin. The father an Uncle in-law, the same for their brother... Hmmm I don't know if this source is reliable and i've got a headache..

736650[/snapback]

Maybe he's from the south, like his brother can also be his father.

Did Ralph pick him up in the ford taurus?

736883[/snapback]

Yes he did, he had Jack In Syracuse, with EC-Bills performing fellatio on Whitner.

Thank God they did, he's been signed. We do have true Bill's fans in Jack In Syracuse and EC-Bills. They should be applauded.

Though, I think I'd stay away from them at tailgate parties. :D:lol:

Yes he did, he had Jack In Syracuse, with EC-Bills performing fellatio on Whitner.

Thank God they did, he's been signed. We do have true Bill's fans in Jack In Syracuse and EC-Bills. They should be applauded.

Though, I think I'd stay away from them at tailgate parties. :D  :lol:

736892[/snapback]

Ok, then it must have been BillinNYC and Badol with the ski masks and "draft o-linemen" t-shirts throwing eggs at the taurus while it left the airport.