Here's my Training Camp Report from 8/5/06

Great report, Mike.

I love what I am reading and seeing about JP and ZZ Gates.

Tomorrow, I take my wife and the daycare to AM camp so I doubt I will see much football. My job tomorrow is to brainwash young children so they get Pavolvian training:

Bill Logo = FUN!

:D

PHX is too hot for me.    :lol:

But I will definitely hold you to that if I see you someday.  :D

736698[/snapback]

OK, so if I come to PHX can I gave Mike's beers?

I heard they have this new fangled invention called air conditioning. heh.

Great report, Mike.

I love what I am reading and seeing about JP and ZZ Gates.

Tomorrow, I take my wife and the daycare to AM camp so I doubt I will see much football. My job tomorrow is to brainwash young children so they get Pavolvian training:

Bill Logo = FUN!

:D

736836[/snapback]

Good job, Rockpile. Someone has prepare the next generation (and compete with the fast food advertisers). I have a very young baby (1 month). You have any advise for a first introduction to the Bills?

Sorry to hijack. Great report as always, Mike!

I have a very young baby (1 month).  You have any advise for a first introduction to the Bills?

736845[/snapback]

I have found that babies learn very quickly at even one month old. What I did seems to work, and you may want to try it. Every Sunday put your child in a chair and make them watch you pound your head against a wall for three hours.

If Jp is the starting qb this season,i expect it to be another diaster.Hes too slow minded to be a qb in the NFL :)

737045[/snapback]

While I know looking good in practice does not always translate to a success on game day (see RJ) I think with his improvement he's our best bet at the QB position this year of course I never got to see Nall. I think JP showed signs of a good QB last year against K.C. and Miami so if he can become consistant given time by the new O-line he could make things interesting this year.