Camp Tidbits from saturday

ans4e64

- I think the most interesting thing I saw today was the personel change on defense. In our nickel coverage Troy Vincent moves from safety to the 3rd corner on the inside and Rashad Baker came in and played the cover safety. I found this interesting because of all the rave of Jabari Greer vs. Eric King for the 3rd corner position.

- I really hope Roscoe Parrish can just stay healthy, he is truley electrifying. There is nobody that can handle him, he is so quick and can stop on a dime in and out of cuts.

- Andre Davis made a lot of plays today, but he didnt look good doing it. He looked slow and bobbled the ball, but seemed to always be the one catching it.

- Kyle Williams had an outstanding day of practice. He uses his hands so well. He looked better than Tim Anderson and McCargo, I was definitely impressed.

- In the mini rookie scrimage Wendell Hunter was making plays at both sidelines. He looked really good and was not only fast but i saw a running play come right at him and he fired in there like a missle and stuffed about 3 lineman. I dont know where this burts of energy came from.

- Stamer impressed me again with some nice break-ups and looked like an animal on the special teams drills.

- Im glad we have Robert Royal on our team. Yes he is making plays and they are definitely featuring him a lot, but is just a leader out there for the receivers and tight ends. I think with some of the departures of our veterans last year we needed a guy like this.

Thanks for the report!

- I think the most interesting thing I saw today was the personel change on defense. In our nickel coverage Troy Vincent moves from safety to the 3rd corner on the inside and Rashad Baker came in and played the cover safety. I found this interesting because of all the rave of Jabari Greer vs. Eric King for the 3rd corner position.

736444[/snapback]

Just trying to justify a roster spot for Troy. :doh:

Thanks for the report!

Just trying to justify a roster spot for Troy. :doh:

736453[/snapback]

You know his playing days may or may not be behind him but I wish Marv and Ralph realize what an asset he WILL be as a DB coach!!! We need to keep this guy once he retires. It is coaches like him that help us win the SB!

- I really hope Roscoe Parrish can just stay healthy, he is truley electrifying. There is nobody that can handle him, he is so quick and can stop on a dime in and out of cuts.

- Andre Davis made a lot of plays today, but he didnt look good doing it. He looked slow and bobbled the ball, but seemed to always be the one catching it.

- Kyle Williams had an outstanding day of practice. He uses his hands so well. He looked better than Tim Anderson and McCargo, I was definitely impressed.

- In the mini rookie scrimage Wendell Hunter was making plays at both sidelines. He looked really good and was not only fast but i saw a running play come right at him and he fired in there like a missle and stuffed about 3 lineman. I dont know where this burts of energy came from.

- Stamer impressed me again with some nice break-ups and looked like an animal on the special teams drills.

- Im glad we have Robert Royal on our team. Yes he is making plays and they are definitely featuring him a lot, but is just a leader out there for the receivers and tight ends. I think with some of the departures of our veterans last year we needed a guy like this.

736444[/snapback]

Thanks for the scoop! Nice to hear about Royal. Much rather have veterans like him on our team than the so-called group last year!

Thanks for the scoop! Nice to hear about Royal.  Much rather have veterans like him on our team than the so-called group last year!

736511[/snapback]

Really seems to me that Royal was a great FA pickup. All the sources that I've read (same ones that everyone here reads) seem to indicate that he's making some great catches on top of being touted as a great blocker. This is all on top of having leadership characteristics.

Maybe the TE position will return to one of importance in Buffalo, one can only hope.