MLS signs 8-year television deal with

ajzepp

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Suck-up!  Like anyone aside from AJ (and possibly some people in Europe) care about soccer! :lol:

736473[/snapback]

:(:doh:

By the way, for the soccer fans on here, Chelsea of the Premier League is playing the MLS all-stars on ESPN right now :doh:

I was really surprised to hear that the Chelsea payroll is higher than the NY Yankees!

736429[/snapback]

what do you expect being owned by a corrupt oil billionaire :(

:doh:  I wasn't saying that cause I like soccer.  Just talking about how cool it is to watch sports on an HDTV.  :lol:  :blink:

736476[/snapback]

Don't mind him. That's Fezmid making a virtual pass to himself, he gets off on that, really.

When girls talk about electronics, its a euphoria for him, just check out the consumer forum threads. He's the best. :(

Don't mind him. That's Fezmid making a virtual pass to himself, he gets off on that, really.

When girls talk about electronics, its a euphoria for him, just check out the consumer forum threads. He's the best. :(

736483[/snapback]

Uh, I already know that Fez is an electronics nerd. :doh: He still hasn't given up on persuading me to buy an HD DVD player! :lol:

Uh, I already know that Fez is an electronics nerd.  :doh:  He still hasn't given up on persuading me to buy an HD DVD player!  :lol:

736487[/snapback]

It shouldn't even take persuading. You have an HDTV, you need an HD-DVD player. :(

You getting Aeon Flux next week? Supposed to be the new standard.

736493[/snapback]

I don't know, but I'm thinking about it. I saw the review and havn't seen the movie, so I very well may. Only thing is that they said the movie itself sucks. :( However, I havn't seen it listed on Amazon...

At least we got this thread off of crappy soccer. :doh:

CW

I don't know, but I'm thinking about it.  I saw the review and havn't seen the movie, so I very well may.  Only thing is that they said the movie itself sucks. :lol:  However, I havn't seen it listed on Amazon...

At least we got this thread off of crappy soccer.  :doh:

CW

736512[/snapback]

I thought the movie was kinda stupid. :(

I don't know, but I'm thinking about it.  I saw the review and havn't seen the movie, so I very well may.  Only thing is that they said the movie itself sucks. :lol:  However, I havn't seen it listed on Amazon...

CW

736512[/snapback]

Amazon has been really dropping the ball lately. :( I've only got Animal House on pre-order for next week, no telling when it'll ship. Aeon Flux will be a Tuesday BB decision.

I thought the movie was kinda stupid.
I thought it was pretty dumb myself, but Charlize in HD!

CW

736512[/snapback]

well, if you're gonna have your thread hijacked, have it hijacked by friends....that's what I always say :(