Landis fails sample B test!

This whole thing has become a joke....how many riders were disqualified this year? Now the champ is being stripped of his title..... Must be the same people who run the Italian soccer league are racing in this thing.

This whole thing has become a joke....how many riders were disqualified this year? Now the champ is being stripped of his title.....  Must be the same people who run the Italian soccer league are racing in this thing.

736297[/snapback]

I find it hard to believe that anyone who wins the Tour De France is not on the juice.

could someone explain to me what he actually would have done to get the testosterone? Was it putting a patch / taking a one time shot to give him an extra boost? I understand blood doping, but not this....

I find it hard to believe that anyone who wins the Tour De France is not on the juice.

736317[/snapback]

I'd go so far as to say virtually ALL of the participants in this race are juiced.

I'd go so far as to say virtually ALL of the participants in this race are juiced.

736390[/snapback]

I'd go so far as to say that most athletes are juiced. Whether it be EPO, or other forms of steroids, the competition is too fierce not to cheat. Can't take anything away from them though. Especially the Tour de France. I give respect to the winner juiced or not.

736390[/snapback]

I think a lot of the posters on this board are juiced. Or soon will be. It's Saturday.

BTW, is it just me, or is the sight of adults in your area dressed in whatever those racing suits are, helmets, gloves, goggles/expensive sunglasses bicycling around on super expensive bikes seem - um, I don't know - silly to anyone else? If I just described you, I'm not bringing this up to insult you, I just don't get it. Not the bike part, that's cool. It's all the other stuff. Just cracks me up when I see it.

I think a lot of the posters on this board are juiced. Or soon will be. It's Saturday.

BTW, is it just me, or is the sight of adults in your area dressed in whatever those racing suits are, helmets, gloves, goggles/expensive sunglasses bicycling around on super expensive bikes seem - um, I don't know - silly to anyone else? If I just described you, I'm not bringing this up to insult you, I just don't get it. Not the bike part, that's cool. It's all the other stuff. Just cracks me up when I see it.

736415[/snapback]

Let's just say that, living in San Francisco, I see WAY too many men dressed the way you describe. Men in padded-butt shorts is a little frightening.

could someone explain to me what he actually would have done to get the testosterone? Was it putting a patch / taking a one time shot to give him an extra boost? I understand blood doping, but not this....

736375[/snapback]

Cycling is a joke. Why not put these guys in a bubble? And if you say it never went on before in sports in general... People gottabe naive... Did you see Harry Carson today? Wow... Not making any accus but, they way he looks now (granted he is older... Not a whole hell though)... Just food for thought...

GM...That is what I was thinking too... Can somebody elaborate?

When do they think he juiced... Right before the 17th stage?...

Please... Answers please! :doh::(

:lol:

Maybe but from what sports radio stations are saying is that Lance is safe.

736449[/snapback]

Sure, he safe. But public perception of the sport just took a big hit and most non-U.S. observers will assume he was just more sophisticated than Landis in covering his tracks...

736375[/snapback]

I am with you. Considering all his samples came back clean except for one days worth. I find it hard to believe that if Landis did indeed take something for one day it still wasn't in his system next day.