Help settle an argument for me please

/dev/null

Best Grunge Band  

47 members have voted

1. 1. Best Grunge Band

• Alice in Chains
    • Nirvana
    • Other (Specify)

Hey dev, what was the argument, and did this poll help settle it?

737591[/snapback]

the argument was pretty much which grunge band was the best. i said AIC and buddy said Nirvana.

didn't settle the argument in my favor :) but i'm not really surprised, Nirvana was the bigger name

They were both 2 great bands that are hard to chose from. Nirvana was more of the bigger name choice, but AIC had more of the underground following. I prefer both bands accoustic, MTV Live albums the best, I think they both showed they both had more hidden talent doing those albums.

I guess I will also have to take Nirvana just because the Foo Fighters came from Nirvana

I never got to see either band live, but I did get to see Jerry Cantrell play live after he released his solo record and he wasn't band for the little while he played, he cut his set short due to having a bad day (his equipment started melting and an amp blew, plus he had to get rushed on stage early cause the band before him (Sevendust) got held up at the border coming to the show and missed their set time so they had to go on after him.