they caught two of the !@#$ers in Phoenix

Pete

The serial rapist/killer is next. I dont think it will be too long now that both task forces have merged into one massive unit. All resources are now focused on one set of crimes.

I love how the cops totally misled the press sothat they wouldn't blab and let on that the cops were close to catching these scum. Saw on the TV Wednesday a police spokesman saying that the only lead they had was that the same gun was used and that it was probably a teenager(s). If they gave out any more info, the press would have plastered it all over the air, ruining any chance of the cops catching them.

I love how the cops totally misled the press  sothat they wouldn't blab and let on that the cops were close to catching these scum. Saw on the TV Wednesday a police spokesman saying that the only lead they had was that the same gun was used and that it was probably a teenager(s). If they gave out any more info, the press would have plastered it all over the air, ruining any chance of the cops  catching them.

736085[/snapback]

Yes, because we all know the general public is never a useful tool in catching criminals. :lol:

Innocent before proven guilty is a wonderful concept.

735613[/snapback]

ah yes, but per the linked article...

Police have arrested two men they said were responsible for one of the two strings of serial killings that have terrorized Phoenix

if they terrorized Phoenix then they are terrorists. if they are terrorists send them to Guantanamo :lol:

if they're sent to Guantanmo, well you know what happens to that silly concept of innocent until proven guilty:D