Gun, razor blade, pills.....

col_forbin

My personal favorite is to leave the car running with the garage door closed. But, if you want to do something flashy, try this.

Paint one wall stark white. Buy one of those little plaques they have at a museum. Have "Buffalo and Brains, 2004" written on it. Then when no one is around, blow you brains out at an angle, to more effectively splash the wall. You are now an "artist." Oh, BTW, don't forget to attach the plaque to the wall before you pull the trigger--as you won't be able to do it once you're in hell with Al Davis.

My personal favorite is to leave the car running with the garage door closed. But, if you want to do something flashy, try this.

Paint one wall stark white. Buy one of those little plaques they have at a museum. Have "Buffalo and Brains, 2004" written on it. Then when no one is around, blow you brains out at an angle, to more effectively splash the wall. You are now an "artist." Oh, BTW, don't forget to attach the plaque to the wall before you pull the trigger--as you won't be able to do it once you're in hell with Al Davis.

54020[/snapback]

I like thid idea...should i autograph the wall before i pull the trigger so its worth more?