23 23 Davin Joseph Buccaneers G Oklahoma

24 24 Johnathan Joseph Bengals DB South Carolina

25 25 Santonio Holmes Steelers WR Ohio State

26 26 John McCargo Bills DT North Carolina State

27 27 DeAngelo Williams Panthers RB Memphis

28 28 Marcedes Lewis Jaguars TE UCLA

29 29 Nick Mangold Jets C Ohio State

30 30 Joseph Addai Colts RB Louisiana State

31 31 Kelly Jennings Seahawks DB Miami (FL)

32 32 Mathias Kiwanuka Giants DE Boston College

Of course. Levy's god and nothing that happened in Chicago is Jauorn's fault. They would have been 16-0 if they hadn't had a GM.

He was the perfect pick. It was also smart to trade away picks to reach for McCargo when we needed more talent.

I'd ask the same question about McCargo.

No. We should have traded the #8 pick to the Lions for the #9 pick and their second. Then the #9 pick we could have traded for the #10 pick and the Cardinals second. Eventually, we could have taken Whitner at #32, and had 24 second round picks! Too bad Marv is senile!

9 9 Ernie Sims Lions LB Florida State

10 10 Matt Leinart Cardinals QB USC

11 11 Jay Cutler Broncos QB Vanderbilt

12 12 Haloti Ngata Ravens DT Oregon

13 13 Kamerion Wimbley Browns LB Florida State

14 14 Brodrick Bunkley Eagles DT Florida State

15 15 Tye Hill Rams DB Clemson

16 16 Jason Allen Dolphins DB Tennessee

17 17 Chad Greenway Vikings LB Iowa

18 18 Bobby Carpenter Cowboys LB Ohio State

19 19 Antonio Cromartie Chargers DB Florida State

20 20 Tamba Hali Chiefs DE Penn State

21 21 Laurence Maroney Patriots RB Minnesota

22 22 Manny Lawson 49ers LB North Carolina State

23 23 Davin Joseph Buccaneers G Oklahoma

24 24 Johnathan Joseph Bengals DB South Carolina

25 25 Santonio Holmes Steelers WR Ohio State

26 26 John McCargo Bills DT North Carolina State

27 27 DeAngelo Williams Panthers RB Memphis

28 28 Marcedes Lewis Jaguars TE UCLA

29 29 Nick Mangold Jets C Ohio State

30 30 Joseph Addai Colts RB Louisiana State

31 31 Kelly Jennings Seahawks DB Miami (FL)

32 32 Mathias Kiwanuka Giants DE Boston College

735151[/snapback]

How many teams made the right pick? We'll find out a couple years down the road. I know Leinart will be holding out for a while. He wants top pick QB money and doesn't care where he was selected.

I didnt like the pick and thought it was a reach for a position of need. I got the impression Marv and company were locked into drafting a Saftey and thought they were going to get Huff and when they didnt they took Whitner

I would have preferred they traded down with Denver but staying at 11 I thought Ngata was the better choice for this team. I would rather pay that money to a DT then a Safety anyway

Marv and company definitely made panic picks, now lets just hope they are gamers.

735164[/snapback]

No rookie that just turned 21 days ago is gonna be a gamer after missing a week of camp. He'll be lucky to start which makes the pick a poor one. Good teams don't find themselves in this situation with players that they reached by a half a round to draft.

It's time for a new GM. Marv's 81. How long are we supposed to wait for him to hit his prime. The man's done nothing worthy of note and now the single biggest addition to this team is on the fringe of not making much of an impact this fall at all.

Nice job Marv!

none of us can answer this question now or even a year from now. We can hope we made a good choice and that he truely was the BEST saftey in the draft. We really dont know if any of the guys drafted in front of Donte will be any good either. Wish he and the bills would just move on this and get him in camp, worse thing that can happen to a player in Buffalo is getting the fans to hate them. In an area as financially deprerssed as WNY is its hard to reason about someone holding out for maybe 600K when they are getting something like 12M

none of us can answer this question now or even a year from now.  We can hope we made a good choice and that he truely was the BEST saftey in the draft.  We really dont know if any of the guys drafted in front of Donte will be any good either.    Wish he and the bills would just move on this and get him in camp, worse thing that can happen to a player in Buffalo is getting the fans to hate them.  In an area as financially deprerssed as WNY is its hard to reason about someone holding out for maybe 600K when they are getting something like 12M

735378[/snapback]

There's that filthy four-letter word again.