Eric King

Just wondering if any of you guys had any insight into the drafting of a new cb this year and what King's place in the defense will be this year and in the coming years. He's my cousin and I Didn't get a chance to talk to him before TC to get his take on things this year so I'm wondering if any of you guys have any insights into his direction on this team. Also, if any of you all have any questions about Eric I'd be happy to answer them, and if you have any specific ones for him I'll give him a call after TC when he's not so busy and get you guys some insider info

Well, there's certainly more competition for the positions in the secondary this year. I liked King's performance last year and thought he was an exciting young player to watch grow.

I'm curious how King is doing with the pressure / worry about all the new blood in the secondary. Also, how does he feel about the Whitner hold-out?

one of the training camp reports yesterday stated that Eric King is running as the #3 CB behind Nate Clemments and Terrance McGee but just ahead of Jabari Greer.

knowing what the Bills have in Clemments and McGee i don't see King as a starter this year and he is going to have to keep working hard to hold off Greer for the #3 spot.

the CB drafted this year is Youboty and he has a lot of hard work ahead of him in order to contribute this season.

...and get you guys some insider info

735128[/snapback]

I, for one, want to know who rolls with the best green. I ain't talking about cashmoney. I want to know who has the best sticky-icky. Just me saying... <_<

I thought King was pretty decent last year for a rookie. And thought that he would likely be in a battle for the #3 CB who would play a lot. He pretty much beat out Greer last year. The Bills then drafted Youboty who they are likely grooming to be Clements replacement in a year or two. And Jabari Greer has been one of the stars, if not THE star of this camp so far. And Youboty has been hurt. So King remains in the mix, but he will likely be the #4 CB when the season starts. he could move up or down from there depending on how Greer plays in the real games as the nickel back, as well as the learning curve for Youboty whom the Bills likely want to get some playing time this year because it's probably Clements's last. Still, he'll make the team and probably play in games. He just has to produce.

I thought King was pretty decent last year for a rookie. And thought that he would likely be in a battle for the #3 CB who would play a lot. He pretty much beat out Greer last year. The Bills then drafted Youboty who they are likely grooming to be Clements replacement in a year or two. And Jabari Greer has been one of the stars, if not THE star of this camp so far. And Youboty has been hurt. So King remains in the mix, but he will likely be the #4 CB when the season starts. he could move up or down from there depending on how Greer plays in the real games as the nickel back, as well as the learning curve for Youboty whom the Bills likely want to get some playing time this year because it's probably Clements's last. Still, he'll make the team and probably play in games. He just has to produce.

735268[/snapback]

i think the Bills have done a nice job of preparing for Clemments departure.