What is a ho?

/dev/null

I think you mean Alex Trebeck Bot V2.01 made it funny, remember, he is a cyborg made from previous Trebeck Bots

735170[/snapback]

Ken didn't do himself any favors for being invited back for tournaments, etc. with his blog's string of techie-dork insults ('You don't even have 256MB of RAM! Trebeck is a robot! Boo-yah!') for a show that gave him the opportunity to line his pockets with a cool $2.5M.

Someone please inform him that his 15 mintues were up last year.

Ken didn't do himself any favors for being invited back for tournaments, etc. with his blog's string of techie-dork insults ('You don't even have 256MB of RAM! Trebeck is a robot! Boo-yah!') for a show that gave him the opportunity to line his pockets with a cool $2.5M.

735187[/snapback]

I didn't hear all of his comments on Jeopardy and Trebek but the ones I did hear sounded pretty tame. Was he really trying to insult them? It didn't seem so.

735187[/snapback]

I know, what is his deal? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Now all of the sudden he's taking shots at Trebeck and jeopardy? What, did they not send you your last check or something? Did they not send out your invitation for a tournament of champions? Is it because they did not offer you the hosting job because you won so many times?

I didn't hear all of his comments on Jeopardy and Trebek but the ones I did hear sounded pretty tame.  Was he really trying to insult them?  It didn't seem so.

735312[/snapback]

He kept doing it over multiple days, I saw somewhere.

Tame, yes. Thing is, the "Mormon Assassin" probably thought they were real 'zingers.'

I know, what is his deal? Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Now all of the sudden he's taking shots at Trebeck and jeopardy? What, did they not send you your last check or something? Did they not send out your invitation for a tournament of champions? Is it because they did not offer you the hosting job because you won so many times?

735415[/snapback]

I could just see him, sitting at home like an old crazy lunatic, rambling about the good ol days and yelling at the people on the jeopardy show everyday.

He kept doing it over multiple days, I saw somewhere.

Tame, yes. Thing is, the "Mormon Assassin" probably thought they were real 'zingers.'

735511[/snapback]

Yeah, but was he really taking shots at the show or just goofing off?

I have no idea, but it seemed like he was just messing around. People act like he completely went ballistic about the show.

Several years ago there was a product made that was sold on TV called "The Black Hoe". It was apparently a new state of the art hoe, and it was black.

African-Americans cried racism for the name of this product, saying it demeaned black women.

The company changed the name of their tool, and apologized.

So the company is demeaning to black women for the name of their product, but black rappers are not when they talk about ho's in their songs. :lol:

I think I got it. :lol::D

Actually I think his answer was right on. I probably would have said the same thing.

Actually I think his answer was right on. I probably would have said the same thing.

735712[/snapback]

His answer actually made me think of the "Cheers" episode where Cliff Claven was on "Jeopardy."

The final answer contained the original names of three actresses who changed their names for showbiz, and the correct response was something like "Who are Lucille Ball, Ethel Merman and Cher" and Cliff didn't know the answer so he responded with "Who are three women who have never been to my house."

He argued that the answer was not, actually, incorrect. :lol:

It was a joke  on his web site.  Went over people's heads.

735759[/snapback]

It was sarcasm w/o a hint that it was sarcasm. Which, especially in writing and I guess especially on the Internet, is hard to distinguish/flesh out.

He took a few digs that one could call a joke, but also what one could call a little crass. Referenced Trebeck's roll-over accident, the show's new sets always using the same color of blue, etc.