Net surfing at work

BufScribe

How is that connected to keeping a wife????

Step up and get back on topic! <_<

734798[/snapback]

I had an Epiphany with my wife and no winning arguments....I cede to powerful wisdom of women, on all matters that result in an endless argument...I just smile an nod and buy flowers, diplomacy at it's finest 0:)

I had an Epiphany with my wife and no winning arguments....I cede to powerful wisdom of women, on all matters that result in an endless argument...I just smile an nod and buy flowers, diplomacy at it's finest <_<

734849[/snapback]

Jabbacromagnum, you are the definition of a perfect Liberal, nice post. 0:):w00t:

This is another request from your friendly neighborhood Buffalo News writer.

Brother and sister Western New Yorkers: What kind of Net surfing are you able to do at work?

Can you spend hours researching your fantasy football lineup? What about reading and posting at TwoBillsDrive, or watching YouTube videos, reading blogs or IMing or Facebooking your friends?

Or, do the corporate security chieftains clamp down on the firewall, block the IMs, screen your e-mail and generally crack down on your Net access? Do they have good reason to block you? Have you ever spent half of your working day planning your vacation itinerary, uploading photos to Flickr or checking your e-mail every 5 minutes?

I would really like to hear from Western New Yorkers about their experiences Net surfing at work. (We can keep your name out of the article if it’s necessary for you to go unidentified in order to tell me the good stuff.)

My story is for First Sunday magazine, and my deadline is the end of August.

Please feel free to reply here or e-mail: GConnors@buffnews.com.

Thanks!

Greg Connors

734447[/snapback]

does your boss know you're checking out message boards at work?

Jabbacromagnum, you are the definition of a perfect Liberal, nice post. 0:)  :w00t:

734861[/snapback]

Thanks, I think....You should really give credit to dear abby and marijuana, you see one day I was partaking in the herb and reading dear abby for advice on how to deal with the wrath of my wife....When every response to abby was from women, infuriated with their husbands for trivial sh--, like my wife....So I finished the tasty green and said thats it, always be agreeable and kind,problem solved...And sneak away to the poolhall to bust balls and drink beer <_<

Thanks, I think....You should really give credit to dear abby and marijuana, you see one day I was partaking in the herb and reading dear abby for advice on how to deal with the wrath of my wife....When every response to abby was from  women, infuriated with their husbands for trivial sh--, like my wife....So I finished the tasty green and said thats it, always be agreeable and kind,problem solved...And sneak away to the poolhall to bust balls and drink beer <_<

735067[/snapback]

You're a wise man. Even if you win an argument with your wife you still lose. Might as well surrender early to keep the peace. I find letting my wife think she's won the argument is an almost zen-like experience...

0:)

This should be a great article (for employers!), Thanks...I surf the web way too much at work and was wondering when an article pointing this out would come out and just put and end to it...Could you also write an article on being over paid and under worked? That would be swell...