Anybody here Mets Fans...

and post on the Met's board. Unbelievable. People curse, call names at each other, vulgarities, racist remarks, make threats, everything goes.

It makes for good entertainment.

This board is so respectful compared to them. I guess that's why the Mets are in "Flushing."

733689[/snapback]

NO. GO YANKS!!!

and post on the Met's board. Unbelievable. People curse, call names at each other, vulgarities, racist remarks, make threats, everything goes.

This board is so respectful compared to them. I guess that's why the Mets are in "Flushing."

733689[/snapback]

I'm a Mets fan but would never think to post on a Mets board.

Imagine if they weren't 13 games up :devil:

I like the Mets much, much more than I do the Yankees. The Mets might be my favorite National League team.

I always pull for the Bronx Bombers to lose, and it's so much fun to see another Yankee season go down in flames.

Mike

733689[/snapback]

I'm a Mets fan

The other team I cheer for is any team playing the yankees

Let's Go Mets!

and

Go Bills!

-RichNJoisy

I was at the Marlins-Mets game last night. Mets fans outnumbered Fish fans about 3:2. Of course, when Josh Willingham hit the walk-off, it was the Mets fans that sounded like crickets. Beltran's homer was a bomb, though.

I'm going tomorrow night for Dontrelle vs. Pedro. Should be interesting.

733689[/snapback]

What the fu#k is wrong with you, you dumb piece of crap. The Mets suck. Get that s#it out of here or we'll kick your ass.

Feel better now?

:devil:

I like the Mets much, much more than I do the Yankees.  The Mets might be my favorite National League team.

I always pull for the Bronx Bombers to lose, and it's so much fun to see another Yankee season go down in flames.

Mike

733750[/snapback]

This may be the best post ever! <_<