Teams and players can be scouted if they charge

I heard this today on Sirius radio and thought it was interesting to know. I wonder what players on Buffalo were scouted, if any were at all. Better yet, I wonder what players the Bills scouted.

The analysts are reporting from the Steelers' camp and their opinions were that Pittsburgh is going to be cutting players that will be definitely be able to help other teams. They were actually referring to the Lions as a team that will be looking to upgrade their roster with other teams cuts. I think that we'll be able to expect another addition or two to our current team. Is their a DT that our braintrust is eyeing? I suspect that this is still a concern or need that still needs addressing.

I heard this today on Sirius radio and thought it was interesting to know. I wonder what players on Buffalo were scouted, if any were at all. Better yet, I wonder what players the Bills scouted.

733671[/snapback]

A few years ago, Snyder and the Redskins charged $10 to visit training camp....

If you do charge, then you have to let other team scouts come into training camp.

If you don't charge, you have the right to stop anyone from viewing training camp.

Question to training camp goers....Do they let you video tape the training camp

sessions ?

The analysts are reporting from the Steelers' camp and their opinions were that Pittsburgh is going to be cutting players that will be definitely be able to help other teams. They were actually referring to the Lions as a team that will be looking to upgrade their roster with other teams cuts. I think that we'll be able to expect another addition or two to our current team. Is their a DT that our braintrust is eyeing? I suspect that this is still a concern or need that still needs addressing.

733671[/snapback]

I thought that tickets to the Bills' training camp practices were free. You need to have a ticket to get in, but the tickets were free. Is that wrong?

In response to UnionAMG question, I moved out of the area quite awhile ago and I'm not sure if Buffalo does charge for any of their scrimmages. Maybe someone who is more aware of the local activities can answer this question.

I still would be curious on who, if any, the Buffalo scouts are looking at to get released. Does anyone have any input or knowledge on this aspect of aquiring players?