Canadian Babe of the Day...

buckeyemike

WOW, didn't think there was a squad out there that made the Jills look like bombshells.....but there ya have it!!!!

733644[/snapback]

Take a look at the chicks in the hot tub and you'll realize just how bad it really is. If you're going to put ugly chicks like that in bubbling water, at least throw some lobsters and crabs in there.

Take a look at the chicks in the hot tub and you'll realize just how bad it really is. If you're going to put ugly chicks like that in bubbling water, at least throw some lobsters and crabs in there.

733715[/snapback]

Where did you find chicks in a hot tub?

Mike

Jeez- you guys are harsh...I was just thinking, one thing I love about Canada, they are about 20 years behind the times...not so many fake ta-ta's.....

733895[/snapback]

it is just as bad here as it is in the US.

Jeez- you guys are harsh...I was just thinking, one thing I love about Canada, they are about 20 years behind the times...not so many fake ta-ta's.....

733895[/snapback]

Hey, I'd settle for a chick who doesn't look like Michael Strahan when she smiles.

733895[/snapback]

Hey, these girls are alright. They look like I actually would have a chance with some of them if I weren't married.

Nice, corn-fed and wholesome.

Mike

Hey, these girls are alright.  They look like I actually would have a chance with some of them if I weren't married.

Nice, corn-fed and wholesome.

Mike

733928[/snapback]

seriously how the hell could you watch the CFL.

i could seriously find better coaches at an insane asylum.

seriously how the hell could you watch the CFL.

i could seriously find better coaches at an insane asylum.

733929[/snapback]

What's wrong with the CFL?

Many of the games feature better offense than NFL games (i.e., the Winnipeg last second 100 yard TD pass in Edmonton that won the game). The three down rule and the longer/wider field also account for this.

Seriously, can any coaching be worse than MM last season? :devil:

Mike

What's wrong with the CFL?

Many of the games feature better offense than NFL games (i.e., the Winnipeg last second 100 yard TD pass in Edmonton that won the game).  The three down rule and the longer/wider field also account for this.

Seriously, can any coaching be worse than MM last season?  :devil:

Mike

733937[/snapback]

I think it's just too...

like watching beginners play football. I'm not discounting that these players are great athletes, but i just find it pathetic. I watched the CFL final last year because my brother was watching it and he was into it. The coaching decisions were atrocious at best.

I guess because I am used to watching the best play in the NFL, the CFL just doesn't come close IMHO.

Even though, if MM would coach in the CFL, he would probably dominate. From what I hear, the only coach that has any credibility is Dom Matthews who is the Als coach.

733715[/snapback]

send Nessie back to the Loch :devil: