Saban blows off the president

dib

Saban was invited to a dinner with the president Sunday night. He declined the invitation because of his responsibilities to the Dolphins.

Caa Caa de Torro or do the Dolfelons practice Sunday nights?

You make the call

Guy shows some darn good judgment. Dinner with Bush doesn't sound all that enticing to me.

732986[/snapback]

Pffft.....as much as I can't stand Clinton, I think having dinner with the guy would be pretty damn cool.

Pffft.....as much as I can't stand Clinton, I think having dinner with the guy would be pretty damn cool.

732988[/snapback]

My wife's actually rather well acquainted through with some of the government bigwigs (I think it was Dennis Hastert who called us last week asking if we wanted to adopt a kitten). They're really not all that interesting as people, I think. Only one I ever would have had dinner with was Ari Fleischer.

My wife's actually rather well acquainted through with some of the government bigwigs (I think it was Dennis Hastert who called us last week asking if we wanted to adopt a kitten).  They're really not all that interesting as people, I think.  Only one I ever would have had dinner with was Ari Fleischer.

732993[/snapback]

I wonder how much more interesting things would be if they could just go nuts with the candor....I'd love to just have a complete no-holds-barred type of interaction with some of these guys...I think that would be pretty fascinating.

And the question changes to, will clinton allow the waitress to blow him off :D

732994[/snapback]

lol....the possibilities are endless with Billy boy....I don't agree with most of his politics, but I really enjoy smart, charismatic people....he fits those criteria.

My cousin worked in the Clinton white house and was a honcho on Clinton's presidential campaigns. Says Clinton is one of the most interesting guys you'll ever meet. Has a way of making you feel like you're the only person in the room when he's talking with you. Great golfing partner, outstanding sense of humor and pretty self-deprecating. Has a truck with astro-turf in it and puts on a good-ol-boy persona.

My cousin worked in the Clinton white house and was a honcho on Clinton's presidential campaigns.  Says Clinton is one of the most interesting guys you'll ever meet.  Has a way of making you feel like you're the only person in the room when he's talking with you.  Great golfing partner, outstanding sense of humor and pretty self-deprecating.  Has a truck with astro-turf in it and puts on a good-ol-boy persona.

733033[/snapback]

Back when George Bush was with the Rangers, he flipped off my friend's dad after some friendly trash talking. I imagine he felt the finger was directed right at him because it is his favorite story to tell people.

My cousin worked in the Clinton white house and was a honcho on Clinton's presidential campaigns.  Says Clinton is one of the most interesting guys you'll ever meet.  Has a way of making you feel like you're the only person in the room when he's talking with you.  Great golfing partner, outstanding sense of humor and pretty self-deprecating.  Has a truck with astro-turf in it and puts on a good-ol-boy persona.

733033[/snapback]

What do you know. Ole Billy boy sounds like a politician. :D

Back when George Bush was with the Rangers, he flipped off my friend's dad after some friendly trash talking. I imagine he felt the finger was directed right at him because it is his favorite story to tell people.

733053[/snapback]

Given the places George put his fingers in his Ranger days he should be glad he flipped him off as opposed to shaking his hand!

They KEEP DRAGGING ME BACK IN!!! :D