Is IRAQ in a Civil War ?

Pentagon brass: Iraq civil war is possible: Violence ‘is probably as bad as I have seen it,’ general testifies

<_<

More and more, I find no comfort in the BS weasel words these people are selling. Could? I believe? Probably?

Let's cut to the chase. Our boys are caught in the middle of a lead-up to a 'civil' war. I was willing to give the Pres. leeway when this started, but when even my brother --- a Raven who's shot in and out of that sh--hole half a dozen times --- says we should get the hell out of there, that's the sign things are unravelling quickly.

Pentagon brass: Iraq civil war is possible: Violence ‘is probably as bad as I have seen it,’ general testifies

<_<

More and more, I find no comfort in the BS weasel words these people are selling. Could? I believe? Probably?

Let's cut to the chase. Our boys are caught in the middle of a lead-up to a 'civil' war. I was willing to give the Pres. leeway when this started, but when even my brother --- a Raven who's shot in and out of that sh--hole half a dozen times --- says we should get the hell out of there, that's the sign things are unravelling quickly.

734705[/snapback]

It's gotta be tough for the Bush administration, now that active Generals are publicly questioning them on Iraq and their top uniformed attorneys are publicly questioning them on detainee rights......Sort of makes it hard to drop the Ol' '' you're either with us, or you're against the military'', Line they love to use..

This is an opinion column yet you have presented as though it was a new coulmn - I am grow weary of the endless mixing of "news" with opinion that is becoming so commonplace. Moreover why are u paying attention to MSNBC? Microsoft and NBC - theres two pillars of objective reason for ya! Nah no agenda there... <_<

732984[/snapback]

You must have watched the U.S. generals admitting Iraq and the possible civil war with the escalating violence, Today....

Now Blair is admitting that the middle east strategy is not working, READ at your pleasure...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/syria/story/0,,1835385,00.html

What exactly is our obligation to these people? They're not relaly fighting US anymore, they're fighting each other. If they can't get it together on their own despite billions of dollars and a strong troop presence, then what do we owe them as well as ourselves?

What exactly is our obligation to these people? They're not relaly fighting US anymore, they're fighting each other. If they can't get it together on their own despite billions of dollars and a strong troop presence, then what do we owe them as well as ourselves?

735144[/snapback]

What happened to the idea that we needed an Iraqi ally?

735144[/snapback]

Good question.....Have we provided for a stable enough country to take care of it's self, to ensure that Iraq does not end up like afghanistan, circa 1990...Or be run by a shiite theocracy.

It's One thing to kill 50.000 iraqis, and believe that some of those people will not seek revenge for killing their family members, who had nothing to do with terrorism in the first place,,(those were just innocent working iraqis)

Iraqi dreams of democracy may backfire with deadly consequences for the U.S citizens.

Freedom on the march in Iraq , as shiite iraqi's cheer on Hizb'Allah on the steets of Baghdad Iraq chanting death to Israel and death to America...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,207014,00.html