Now for something COMPLETELY different....

Though I'm not sure Adam would approve, I like the sound of This.

732933[/snapback]

But the environmental impact...just the disruption of road runner and gila monster migration patterns alone would lead to a drastic increase in global warming.

Yes, yes, I know...the link between gila monsters and global warming is supposedly unproven. In fact, it is cold, hard fact that's been buried by the propaganda of the oil conglomerates. I read all about it in Al Gore's new book, An Inconvenient Lizard.

But the environmental impact...just the disruption of road runner and gila monster migration patterns alone would lead to a drastic increase in global warming.

Yes, yes, I know...the link between gila monsters and global warming is supposedly unproven.  In fact, it is cold, hard fact that's been buried by the propaganda of the oil conglomerates.  I read all about it in Al Gore's new book, An Inconvenient Lizard.

732935[/snapback]

:D

A man with three buttocks.

Adressing the  topic. how long would these last before being stripped for the copper, etc. by the illegals?

733114[/snapback]

Not very long, lets see how brazen illegals are, even if there is the president of the United States of America sitting on the other side of the fence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4TPmfW5PS0...ush%20Politics#