Deuce Euphoria

ajzepp

I enjoy a good poop as much as the next guy, but this morning I had what was pretty much a spiritual experience on the crapper. I have no idea why it was any different than my other deuces, but about half way into it I was just overwhelmed with a sense of well-being and peace. Everything was all tingly and I felt great for like an hour afterward.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I enjoy a good poop as much as the next guy, but this morning I had what was pretty much a spiritual experience on the crapper. I have no idea why it was any different than my other deuces, but about half way into it I was just overwhelmed with a sense of well-being and peace. Everything was all tingly and I felt great for like an hour afterward.

732912[/snapback]

Did you know Ed's personal record for polishing the cucumber is seven times in a row?

I'm sorry...this IS "Let's all share completely inappropriate and unnecessary information day", isn't it?

Did you know Ed's personal record for polishing the cucumber is seven times in a row?

Over what period of time?

732912[/snapback]

:D:lol: Thanks for sharing. :lol:

Might have been your sitting angle - it may have stroked the prostate. :D

So glad you had a good time.

732936[/snapback]

That was my theory, too....seems to make sense, so I'll roll with it :lol:

Actually, he said "at once".  :D

732938[/snapback]

Dang, that's pretty impressive....I'm not attracted to myself anywhere near enough to compete with that.

Way to change the subject.  :D

733022[/snapback]

Yeah, what's up with that Gary? I was just about to start discussing Lana's gas :lol::lol:

Yeah, what's up with that Gary? I was just about to start discussing Lana's gas  :lol:  :D

733025[/snapback]

I didn't change the subject, you mentioned crap, and I thought of how most of you are at hold'em. :lol:

people taking pooping lightly, but it can set the tone for the whole day

732912[/snapback]

732912[/snapback]

Freedom!!!!!? :D