e bay question

Page inaccessible

La page ou la fonctionnalité eBay à laquelle vous essayez d'accéder est momentanément inaccessible.

Veuillez essayer l'une des options ci-dessous :

Rafraîchissez votre navigateur en appuyant sur la touche Maj de votre clavier tout en cliquant sur le bouton Rafraîchir de votre navigateur.

Essayez d'accéder à la fonctionnalité en question directement à partir de la Page d'accueil d'eBay, au lieu d'utiliser un favori.

Attendez quelques minutes avant de réessayer d'accéder à la fonctionnalité.

I think that is French for this page is broke :D

It’s obvious the eBay seller can not tell a Buffalo Bills jersey from the NY Giants.  The fact that “Sehorn” never played for the Bills is further evidence.  This reminds me of the Mike Williams thread!

733090[/snapback]

I think he was referring to the item titled "PETIT FANION 1951 FOOT US BUFFALO."

It looks like a generic pennant for the city of Buffalo - doesn't look like it has any team affiliation to me. But then again i wasn't around in 1951.

Best part is the seller describes it as "tres rare" but the buy it now price is 8 Euros.

I think he was referring to the item titled "PETIT FANION 1951 FOOT US BUFFALO." 

It looks like a generic pennant for the city of Buffalo - doesn't look like it has any team affiliation to me.  But then again i wasn't around in 1951.

Best part is the seller describes it as "tres rare" but the buy it now price is 8 Euros.

733189[/snapback]

yeah that's the item i was wondering about...

The pennant looks nice but seems like just a generic pennant for the city...

If someone knows if it's something else...

MAILLOT NFL DALLAS COWBOYS, FOOTBALL US NHL HOCKEY M

I liked that one

733319[/snapback]

that's classic on e-bay France, as lot of sellers have no idea what they sell when they have some old american sports jerseys so they put the name of all the american major leagues in the title!

What's cool it's that sometimes you can buy incredible stuff at very low prices as they have no idea of the value of the stuff either... (just bought a nice classic St Louis Cards jersey for 15 euros last week!)

yeah that's the item i was wondering about...

The pennant looks nice but seems like just a generic pennant for the city...

If someone knows if it's something else...

733419[/snapback]

Nope. Just a generic pennant for the city.