If You THink About It.....

than the experts out there. There is not one piece of information about this team that slips by this board. That is why I have never taken any offense to all the so called experts out there saying how horrible we are.

When they were all saying how Marv Levy was such an off the wall comfort pick as GM, the people in Buffalo knew the kind of guy that was coming back to town. We all see what this team is like on a daily basis (more or less). I think there is a sense of something good building here that a lot of folks outside of the city could NEVER put a finger on.

Kepp moving forward boys!

than the experts out there. There is not one piece of information about this team that slips by this board. That is why I have never taken any offense to all the so called experts out there saying how horrible we are. 

When they were all saying how Marv Levy was such an off the wall comfort pick as GM, the people in Buffalo knew the kind of guy that was coming back to town.  We all see what this team is like on a daily basis (more or less). I think there is a sense of something good building here that a lot of folks outside of the city could NEVER put a finger on.

Kepp moving forward boys!

732310[/snapback]

I couldn't agree more, I only take offense to the media and experts if they blatantly misrepresent someone or insult one of our players/owner/GM.

Otherwise it's all fuel on the fire.