Takeo on Jim Rome Show tomorrow

Nothing really to say here... just wanted to give a heads up to people that Takeo will be a guest on Jim Rome tomorrow (Tuesday). No word on what hour he will be on, but tune in to WGR at noon and he should give a rundown of when to expect the guests.

Thanks..........................for the heads...................up...............on...............the........................interview TKO is.................................having...................w/.......................Romey!

Late.

Nothing really to say here... just wanted to give a heads up to people that Takeo will be a guest on Jim Rome tomorrow (Tuesday).  No word on what hour he will be on, but tune in to WGR at noon and he should give a rundown of when to expect the guests.

732240[/snapback]

Is he going to be on the television show as well?

Nothing really to say here... just wanted to give a heads up to people that Takeo will be a guest on Jim Rome tomorrow (Tuesday).  No word on what hour he will be on, but tune in to WGR at noon and he should give a rundown of when to expect the guests.

732240[/snapback]

Thanks for the note.......I have Sirius and rarely listen to Jenna Rome. I can't believe he still has a show. Sorry clones and jungle fans.....LOSERS!!!!

Thanks..........................for the heads...................up...............on...............the........................interview TKO is.................................having...................w/.......................Romey!

Late.

732269[/snapback]

Whenever I listen to Rome, I need to double check my stream at least once an hour due to the ridiculous dead air he creates with his pauses.