OFFICIAL 2007 bills madden ratings

sorry if this is rong forum

link(s)

madden 07-bills

2007 Madden Bills ratings

i like what i see, and how about Brad Cieslak? also not to happy bout my man Rashad Baker

also: Neufeld, Aiken, and McFarland arent on the roster they are in FA pool...but...

Neufeld-73

Aiken-68

McFarland-62

Enjoy!!

731786[/snapback]

It is absolute BS that Schobel gets an 87, he is top 5 in his position.<br>

Fletcher at 93 is also insulting, led the NFL over the last 5 years for tackles, how about a 95-98 on that?

McGee should be at least an 85.

McGahee got a 92 overall but a "99" in the "self rating" category which of course has no effect on overall rating.

He also got a 99 in the "baby-mama" hater category which also has no effect on overall rating.

<_<

What I love about Madden is that they change the ratings throughout the year.

One thing, WHAT IS WRONG WITH MCGAHEE THINKING HE IS THE BEST??

I just will never understand why he is hated for that.

The way people talk about our QB's, OL, and the coaches he had, you would think the nearly 1300 yards he had would be an amazing season considering the circumstances.

I just dont understand.

Name me another RB that had more yards then him who's QB, OL, and coaches you dont like??

Okay so I was messing around looking at the Dolphins ratings and they showed Marcus Vick as a WR at a rating of '65'.

I must have been on Mars for a few days but I didn't know that Marcus Vick got signed by the Dolphins and is the WR a fluke?

Okay so I was messing around looking at the Dolphins ratings and they showed Marcus Vick as a WR at a rating of '65'.

I must have been on Mars for a few days but I didn't know that Marcus Vick got signed by the Dolphins and is the WR a fluke?

731855[/snapback]

They mentioned it in the news, but it was also mentioned that the only reason anyone cared was that he was related to the other Vick.

What I love about Madden is that they change the ratings throughout the year.

731833[/snapback]

They update the rosters but they make very little changes to ratings; in fact they don't make changes to the rosters much year to year. Take JP for instance; I like JP's rating for I was expecting him to drop about 5 points but he has almost identical ratings to last year so he is serviceable and I can compete with the Bills. Until Madden makes it rating system be more of a factor and make speed be less of an impact; as long as you have a serviceable QB and fast WR you can compete. And even the speed factor is negated when you play All Madden for they allow LB's to have burst that a DB running a 3.9 would have and even allow them on occasion to cover a WR/RB, run down the field step for step and jump up 10 feet and knock down the ball even though there is a 10/15 speed rating difference!

These ratings look pretty fair. I tend to just edit them myself as I see fit though. These don't look like they'll require much work though. Maybe make vincent a little worse and McGee a little better. Madden has had a lot of trouble with the Bills O-line the past few years getting positions wrong, including hosts of players that don't make the team while leaving off several that do- and ratings that make no sense at all.

Boy, is Madden ever a victim of ratings inflation. The Bills are 29th overall, with an overall score of 85. Now, to begin with, 85 shouldn't be 29th overall, that should be playoffs.

Meanwhile, the patriots are 3rd overall - with an overall score of 89!! Four freaking points separates the vast majority of the league. Are they just hedging in case somebody surprises them? Not wanting to piss off fans? Seriously, might as well rank everyone the same.

Schobel is 87? Weak... Crowell higher than Posey and with a 77? Horrible considering he was 14th in total tackles among linebackers in only 15 games (beating out Brian Urlacher who participated in 16)... Fletcher should be high 90's, and Shaud Williams with an 88 speed? Uhm, he's faster than Willis I thought? Anyway... These ratings are BS but some are fairly good...

Madden has had a lot of trouble with the Bills O-line the past few years getting positions wrong, including

731965[/snapback]

Funny, the Buffalo Bills have had lots of O-line trouble the last few years as well... :D

sorry if this is rong forum

link(s)

madden 07-bills

2007 Madden Bills ratings

i like what i see, and how about Brad Cieslak? also not to happy bout my man Rashad Baker

also: Neufeld, Aiken, and McFarland arent on the roster they are in FA pool...but...

Neufeld-73

Aiken-68

McFarland-62

Enjoy!!

731786[/snapback]

Any news on if you can edit the players this year for Madden 07 on X-Box 360? They had Sam Adams as a big white guy on Madden '06 and they usually mess up a bunch of numbers.